falling in love with 5 boys

Hey my name is Sophie. I just moved here in the U.S.A and I hated it because I was being teased by being the “city girl”. But then one day I started to really love staying here. It all started one morning.

Sophie P.O.V. (point of view)

Chapter 1

I woke up early in the morning feeling sick and tired of staying in this place. I stood up and got dressed in jeans and a plain green shirt and went down for breakfast. I could hear my mom talking to my dad. When my mom saw me she asked “honey. Would you like me to take you to school?” I sighed and said “no, It’s ok I’d rather take my bike.” My mom sighed and smiled at me. I left the house and headed for my bike. I loved riding on my bike it makes me feel like I have no worries and makes so happy. On the way to school I was day dreaming about when I was in New York it was so fun. While I was daydreaming I accidentally tripped from my bike and bumped another bike. I looked at that boy he had nice green eyes nice brown curly hair and a nice cute smile. They guy exclaimed and said ‘oh sorry about that” “ its fine its fine …… wait are you harry?” he looked at me and said “ Sophie …..?!”  Omg i cant believe that harry styles my child hood friend is here."ummm, harry what are you doing here i mean arent u supposed to be at the x factor?" 

Harrys P.O.V.

OH no its Sophie. the girl me and the guyslike. "ummmm im here to seee LOUIS. she looked at me and said "whos louis??" "why dont you come to my flat ill introuduce u to them" "ummm i cant my parents will get mad" "please please please please please please please please please."

"ugh fineeeeee." credits to rheema for helping me write comments on how u want me to continue it