Summer Love ~ A Niall Horan Fan-Fic~

Maria's P.O.V

BRING BRING BRING BR-

Yes class is over now I have got to get home to get ready for graduation

"WOOHOO CLASS IS OVER" the class all shouted in unison

"Okay class you can leave now be fast because I have duty"

As we all walked out of class I met with my 4 best friends Perrie, Danielle, Eleanor and Rosie i'll tell you how we met.

FLASHBACK............

I was sitting down with Perrie and Eleanor we were all talking about boys and how they have "cooties"

then suddenly 2 girls walk over to us and ask if they could hang of course we said yes then so we were all talking and we all clicked we became friends then years we were all bestfriends and now were practically sisters we tell everything to each other we never tell others secrets and we all trusted each other which is important in a group.

"Ok well guys we all gotta get home and get ready for graduation" "yeah i agree" said Perrie "yeah ok then" we alI agreed.

Once i got home i stripped then got in the shower and washed and did everything you do in a shower. Once I got out I dried myself then put on makeup just a little bit of blush and mascara then I put on a bra and undies then I put on my dress it was black with a white belt around the waist. I got my phone and purse then said to my parents we can leave.

Once we got there we got out of the car then we all say down.

"Maria Rose Adams" as soon as my name got called out I went up got my diploma then walked over to the rest of the students.

Perrie whispered "I can't believe we have graduated already" "yeah I know" i replied.I wonder what its going to be like leaving my home town anyway me, Perrie,Danielle,Eleanor and Rosie are going to a cabin on the beach and we were leaving today.

After about 5 more names all the graduating students held hands. put them up in the air then the principal shouted "THIS IS THE GRADUATING CLASS OF 2013"

As everyone was doing a standing ovation all the graduated kids or should I say adults walked down the steps to their family's "bye girls I will see you in about 1 hour" "BYE" they all shouted back "hey mummy hey daddy" what? You got a problem I call my mum and dad mummy and daddy if you do leave! "Hey sweetie we are very proud of you" said my mum "yes we are now remember behave and do the right thing while on holiday" said my dad "yes yes I know now let's get home we will be leaving soon and I need to make sure I am home for when they come over and pick me up.

When we got home I got out of the car and started to run inside but I forgot to pick up the hose that I had watered my straberrie plants in and it was laying straight and flat on the ground just begging me to fall over I can just imagine it with big letters saying "PLEASE TRIP"I wonder if instead of water it was poison and is trying to make my plants die my poor plants.

When I got inside (only after tripping over the hose) I went and got my suitcases that I had already packed and put it at the front door I also got my carry-on luggage and pillow and put it at the front door. While I was waiting I got bored so I watched a movie. After the movie was finished I checked the time it was 3:00 they were 4 hours late and it shouldn't take them 4 hours to drive to my place I got out my phone and tried calling Perrie she didn't answer so I tried to call Eleanor but she didn't answer after I tried to call all of them and none if the answering I put on the T.V the news was on but it always gets boring so I was about to change it over when a news headline caught my eye. "4 GIRLS INJURED IN A CAR CRASH ONE WITH SERIOUS DAMAGE THEY WERE DRIVING WHEN A DRUNK DRIVER CRASHED INTO THEM THEIR NAMES WERE PERRIE, ELEANOR, DANIELLE AND ROSIE WE CAN NOT GIVE OUT ANY INFOMATION YET APART FROM THEIR NAMES IF YOU ARE FAMILY OR FRIENDS WE WILL CALL YOU "

I was bawling my eyes out my 4 bestfriends were in a serious car crash how would you feel if it happ- I got snapped out by my phone ringing

BRING BRING BRING BRI-

"H-he-hello" I try to say while sniffling

"Hello is this Maria Payne" said the lady on the other line "yes t-th-this I-is" "can you come to princess Scelest hospital please" "yes sure"

Once I got to the hospital I went straight to the front desk "hello Perrie Edwards, Eleanor Calder, Danielle Peazer, and Rosie Edmunds please" "umm who are you" " I am their freaking best friend" I was starting to get annoyed I just wanted to see my bestfriends "uh well then...floor 4 door 318" "thank you was it really that hard" "brat" I pretended to ignore her.

Once I got to the door a doctor asked to talk to me "hello are you Maria Payne" "yes I am has anything bad happened" "well I am afraid that ms Danielle is in a coma but the rest are fine a few broken arms and ribs but that is all" "thank you Doc" I say.

As I walk in to the room I see all of them with bandages and scars and cuts on all of them.They all look lifeless but only one of them is lifeless right now.

I have been here for about 8 hours now when I suddenly hear "Mar is that you" "yes it is me" I replied "DOCTER DOCTER COME HERE QUICK THEY HAVE ALL WOKEN UP apart from Danielle" I whisper the last part trying not to cry.

When the doctor came he began "Hello ms Edwards, ms Edmunds and ms Calder" the docter said while holding his clipboard in front of him."I have some very bad news to tell you" he knew that I already knew the news. "Well what is the news" said Perrie they didn't know what they were in for " uh well miss Peazer is in a coma"

-------

I really hope you enjoy my book!! Comment, vote, follow me 💋😘❤

D. R. A. M. A. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!