Prologue

"Tch...Scumbags."

I, Yamazaki Skye, shook my head as I swore to the gods and goddesses that the fight earlier wasn't even a good exercise.

These guys won't stop popping out of nowhere. just because I don't have the looks and figure of a Yakuza*. But that doesn't mean I don't pack quite a punch in my hand or a blow from my kick.

Why do I even agreed to this?

The fact that I have to transfer overseas is because of my Old Man. My grades were in a passing percentage that I was suggested to an all boys school in America. 

What? Don't believe me? I have brains even if I am the son of an infamous Yakuza leader in Japan.

"Ah."

I remembered that I had to go buy some food in the convenience store. I live alone and it's quite common in Japan for kids of my age to live alone. 

But thanks to those weak shitheads. I'm even hungrier than before. 

If only there was a ramen shop in this place. I could really finish two or three extra large bowls of it. I sighed and headed back to my place.

That damn Old Man, he didn't need to pick a really luxurious hotel for me to live in. I could have just lived in the dorms just like I did before.

But he simply said "No" It's for my own safety. 

Then why do I get into fights these past few weeks?! safety my ass, yeesh.

"Ah, heck..."

I give up.

I rubbed the bridge of my nose. So much for all this. 

I didn't notice I arrived here at my place already...but then I could here someone inside.

what the fuck?

I kicked the door open to find a familiar face destroying the room.

"You..?!"

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

was it nice or not?

And I'm sorry for using inappropriate language in this prologue ^^" 

please help me improve this story by following me and sending me suggestions! 

And don't forget to. Follow, Vote, Suggest. cause I'll do the same :3