♢Ugly Dress♢

When you're lying in bed,you think of the weirdest of things.Especially when you're drunk.Blurred vision,mind racing,and heart beating fast.

And no I'm not talking about porn my friends.Just my obsession.

I want to be a unicorn.

No.Not in the way those tumblr loners want to be unicorns just because they're pretty,cute and whatnot.

I want to be a dark unicorn so I can stab any asshole in my way and kill whoever I want to with my demonic horn.

Just kidding.Im one of those tumblr loners.

I splayed my hands in front of me,making weird noises and making aeroplane actions.Above me,the ceiling glowed like the unicorn galaxy,beautiful stars,moons,teddy bears and well,unicorns.

Soon I was lost in thought,although I was still concious about everything around me.

The clock on my nightstand ticking,like that annoying slut in the bar earlier, clacking her fingers on the countertop,waiting for the bartender to notice her.

My dress was stuck to me like a second skin.Literally a dress that looked like unicorn poop,galaxy-coloured with intricate sequins stitched across the torso.

I groaned as I tried to tug the dress off but it wouldn't budge.My fingers tugged even harder at the hem of the dress,but the thick latex won.

Deciding to do what's best,I grabbed the sewing scissors from my study table and started to cut the dress from the hem,working my way upwards.

Finally when the dress was off,I let out a sigh of relief and buried myself under the covers,falling into a deep,unicorn-filled sleep.

Unedited♢