Chapter 1

👊🏼THIS IS WRITTEN IN REGINAS POINT OF VIEW 👊🏼

'BUZZZZZZ,BUZZZZZZ' I rolled over in my bed into the cold and unslept part of the bed reaching for the alarm clock that wouldn't shut up, I gave it a small thump until it turned off i saw that I was 10 minutes behind schedule and normally that would annoy me but today just seemed different .

I slowly dragged myself out of bed and headed over to my vanity and sat down contemplating what look to do today,after awhile of thinking I decided to go with a simple everyday natural look .After I did my makeup and hair I made my way to my closet and grabbed out a black pair of jeans and a Lacey white top that I noticed you could see my bra in but I wasn't in the mood to change .

I went downstairs and realised I really don't have enough time to make myself a cup of coffee so I decided stopping at Granny's was the best option on not being totally late to work ,Graham,my boss would shoot me LITERALLY....

When I got to granny's I noticed at small dark green car parked out front that I never seen before but I didn't really care either so I shrugged it off and continued walking into Granny's .After I ordered my coffee and slice of apple tart, I headed over to a booth to wait when I was stopped by a tall,slender figure with a very masculine build ,"oh my god I'm so sorry"I said as I looked up to be met with the most beautiful blue pair of eyes I had ever seen "no don't worry about it,it was my fault I wasn't looking where I was going" the handsome man said "my name is Regina"I embarrassingly blurted out ,"Robin,Robin of Locksley at your service" said robin ,"do you want to join me ?" I asked him and I don't even know why maybe because he's hot as fuck ,"ummm yeah sure it's not every day you come across a beautiful lady like you " he said and I could feel my already rosy cheeks redden even more ........

"SHIT" I shouted as I looked at my watch "I'm an hour late to work " I said to Robin as I gathered my stuff "it was great meeting you Robin but I'm sorry I really should be going " I said frantically "wait" he said "when will I see you again"he said more eagerly than i think he wanted too "oh umm I'm not sure hopefully soon here take my number" is said as I scribbled it down on a piece of paper,"goodbye Robin" i said to him as I exited the diner .....

As I lay in bed that night replaying the days adventures in my head all I could think of was Robin and how sweet and kind he was to me no other man treated me like that 'no I cant think like that I'm sure he's married , and has children and plus no other man would ever love me aswel I can't be falling for a guy that I only talked to for an hour and no absolutely nothing about ' i silently said to myself as I rolled over and closed my eyes ......

So guys what do ye think ,this is my first fic so I'm sorry for all the mistakes and give it time it will progress into something I hope ye will love thank for reading
-kisses xoxox
Racheal 💋💋