01

Carlisle's POV
I wake up in an uncomfortable bed. I look around, confused as to how I fell asleep. I haven't slept in centuries. I get out of bed and stretch. I like this feeling of stretching.
I shuffle out of the room and look at myself in the mirror of the bathroom. I have dark circles under my eyes. I need to hunt.
I walk out of the bathroom into the small living room. Where am I? I walk out of the door and into the sunlight. I look around and find that I was inside of a trailer. Across the lot is a large building.
I see someone walking out of the large building and I gasp and step into a shadow. They can't see me in the sunlight. It'll give away our secret.
"Peter!" the man calls. I look around and then back at him. "Peter hair and makeup needs you. You're late." The man is walking toward me and I realize he's talking to me.
"Me?" I ask. He nods, grabbing my hand and pulling me away from the shadow.
"No wait." I say but it's too late. I'm in the sun. I look at my arms and realize they're not sparkling. Now that I think of it, his hand isn't warm against my skin.
"What the hell?" I whisper. We walk into the building and he pushes me into a room and sets me in a chair. I look up and see Jasper and Emmett in here as well.
"Hey." I say, relieved to see familiar faces.
"Hey." they say equally relieved. Once the hair and makeup people are finished with me, I walk into the hallway and wait for Jasper and Emmett.
"Hey." I look over and see Alice. She wraps her arms around my waist and I hold her tightly.
"Alice what's going on here?" I ask, letting her go.
"I don't know. I woke up. I woke up. Like I was sleeping. I can't see anything. Like I've lost my power." she says.
"Have you seen anyone else? Where's Esme?" I ask.
"She's down the hall-" I immediately walk down the hall, looking for her.
I see her by a table filled with food. She is eating what looks like a sandwich. I cringe as I watch her shove the food in her mouth.
I quickly walk toward her and pull her away from the table. She turns around and smiles.
"Carlisle." she says quietly. I hug her tightly and chuckle.
"Esme are you eating a sandwich?" I whisper. She pulls away and hands it to me.
"Try it. It's so good!" I watch her as I take a bite. My eyes widen as I chew the delicious sandwich. I hum in approval as I take another bite.
"Carlisle, we're human again." she whispers excitedly. I smile and nod, wrapping my arm around her shoulders.
"Maybe we can take advantage of that." she whispers, tracing patterns on my chest with her fingernail. "I can get pregnant now."
I smile at the realization and look into her eyes.
"I can be a dad." I say delightedly.
"Alright! Everyone on set please." Someone yells. I feed a bite of the sandwich to Esme and shove the rest in my mouth. I grab her hand and we walk onto the set.
"Shooting scene three today. Get changed." Everyone begins to move around except for my family, who are all looking at me.
"Excuse me, what's scene three?" I ask the woman in charge.
"The baseball scene. Go to your dressing rooms and get dressed." she says. I nod and we walk off of the set and down a hallway. We pause outside doors with names on them.
"Well...I'm Peter. I know that..." I say, pointing to the door with the name, Peter Facinelli.
"I think I'm Ashley. I mean that's what people keep calling me." Alice says. She walks into the room and closes the door behind her.
"I don't know who I am." Esme says.
"I know who you are." Bella says walking out of a room with the name, Kristen Stewart.
"I overheard people talking about us. I'm Kristen, mom, you're Elizabeth Reaser. Jazz, you're Jackson Rathbone. Em, you're Kellan Lutz. And Rose, you're Nikki Reed." she says, pointing to each room as she goes through the list.
"Okay. No matter what happens, we stay together. Alright?" I order. They all nod and go in the rooms. I walk into mine and find my baseball outfit laying on a couch. How did they get my wardrobe?
I pull the clothing on and realize that I'm not as strong as I once was. I can't treat the material as wet tissue paper anymore. I grab the scarf and leave the room. I walk into Esme's room and luckily for me, she was in the middle of changing.
I stop her from pulling her shirt over her head. I push her against the wall and take advantage of her half naked body. I kiss her soft lips and she giggles.
"Carlisle, we can't do it now. There's people everywhere." she whispers. I place another kiss on her lips before locking my lips on her favorite spot on her neck.
She moans quietly and her hands tangle themselves in my hair. She moans in my ear and I feel her breath on my face. I feel her nails against my neck.
"Carlisle." she whispers. I wrap her legs around my waist and push her against the wall again.
"Carlisle we can't. Not here." she whispers.
"Later." I say, as I drop her to the floor gently.