This Is My Story

Hi I'm Nicole Lynn Robeson I'm 17 years old from Santa Fe, Texas i was born April 6, 1996 I'm really shy. I lived there since I was 8 years old me, my mom,my dad,my older brother, and my two sisters moved to Miami, Florida. I really don't remember where I came from because I never got to go back. When I was

10 my dad died and it was just me,my mom,my older brother,and my two sisters. It was really hard for us when my older brother Daniel moved out with his girlfriend. When I was 12 I started getting bullied by these girls. They said I was ugly and fat and that I needed to died they treatened me. Everyday when I got home I went straight to my room and cried in my pillow. In the middle of the school year those girls found out my dad died and that I was poor. Then they started making fun of me about. The day came when I couldn't take it anymore I started cutting. When I started cutting near where my vaine was I cut the vaine and then I fainted. I remember when I woke up I was in a room and I saw my mom. I had to stay in the hosputal for almost a week. When I finally got to go back to school the girls were still bulling me. But what I did was ignore them. When they knew it didn't get to me they left me alone. When I was 14 I got my braces out and my hair was longer. I started making friends nobody bullied me. When I was 15 my sister Kayla went to college its was me,my mom, and my little sister Kylie. Nothing really happened when I was 16. Now I'm 17 have the three best friends ever Payton, Hayley, and Melissa. I'm a senior in High School now I have no bullies and nothing. I'm in choir because I love to sing and I'm the captain of the cheerleading team. I got to meet my idols Austin Mahone, Justin Bieber, and Selena Gomez I told them what I've been though in life and they told me to always stay strong and I will. I will never forget the day I met these three special people who mean the world to me. I will never give up and i'll always stay strong.

************************************

Note:

If you went through what I went through in life just remember god made you who you are. You aren't ugly you are beautiful in every single way! If there someone is bulling you today please tell someone who can make the bully stop. Don't be afraid to tell someone because if that bully treatened to hurt you if you told. Remember they can't lay a hand on you. Just remember god made you the way you are! Don't listen to what that bully says to you because every single word that comes out of their mouth isn't true at all. All those bullies out there in the world are just jealous of what you have and what they don't have. Make sure you don't let them bring you down. Stay strong and ignore them your on a higher level than them. Their on a low level for doing that to you. Always stay strong guys.

*************************************

This is a true story about what happen in my life. I tried my hardest not to cry writing this story and if your wondering if I still cut and no I don't. Thanks to everybody who's reading!

Love you all so much and stay strong!♡

xNicole