Normal day right

It was a normal day I was on my phone . Then I heard my mother start crying . I ran downstairs about comfort her .
Mia"my mother say trying to suck in her tears
Yes what's wrong "I asked nervously . I was about to start crying . She told me what was going on.
Mia your adopted ." With more tears coming like a water fall.
U think I didn't know that? I knew since 1 week ago .I look nothing like you guys so why are you crying?"
She started to cry more about to tell me what was going on.
Mia there taking you away you are going with your actual family ."
Then i started cry I'm leaving I thought I barley even ate at dinner. I just kept thinking about that.Really am I leaving .Wow I have a brother or a sister or multiple brothers and sisters .

Hey amber when do I have to start to pack ."
Mia don't call your mom her name."Aiden  (Adopted father).
She's not my mom and your not my father and you aren't my sister and you aren't my brother!"I yelled in frustration .I ran upstairs crying .slamming the door crying calling Syd and Claire what was going on and telling Averi a friend  every one knows the news now . Packing took till night time late night time around 12:00 . I fell asleep wondering who was my Family.