Drabble

This is so short I'm so sorry but its cute and ;) so forgive me.

-------

"Abby,you need to sleep." Marcus repeated for the third time today.

"You didn't seem to mind last night," Abby winked,picked up the papers on the desk of the meeting room and walked out of the room.
"Well you were wearing my favorite outfit and I couldn't control myself."
"Maybe we should be working on your self control instead." She smirked. A few people turned around,looking at them strangely and Marcus blushed in embarrassment.
"Come on, Abby. I'm serious."
"So am I, I can't sleep. Case closed." She walked into medical and gasped.
There were flowers covering the desk and rose pedals on the ground. She looked at Marcus, raising an eyebrow and he pointed at the desk.
"Theres a note on there," He blushed as if he was embarassed to have done all this.
She put her hand on his arm, a light smile on her face, "I love them, thank you."
She walked to the table covered with small white flowers and rose pedals and read the note.
I read somewhere that guys did that on Earth to court a lady.
I hope you like them,
Marcus.

She laughed and turned back to him.
"Marcus, I love them, but I just want to let you know that" She stopped for a second and looked down, " I'm pretty sure at least, that the rose pedals are supposed to lead to the bed." She blushed furiously.
"Oh. I'm sorry." Sadness flashed across his face and Abby felt her heart break.
"Its okay, you didn't know, besides it's cute." She goes to kiss him but trips falls on top of him.
"I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." She apologizes.
He laughs and kisses her.
"I didn't know you wanted me so much,Abby"
"Oh you have no idea." She winked and stood up. He groaned and stood as well. He came up behind her and whispered,

"Maybe we should make the tradition real and use the desk as bed."

And they did.

--------------------

im crying at how bad this is omg