C H A P T E R: 1❤️

"Let that shit go."
"Let that shit go."
"Let that shit go." I reminded myself.

"Donald Trump is the most smartest person in the world." Zachary said. As soon as those words left his mouth, my hand shot up in the air.

"What?" Mrs. Wade asked. She looked at me amused. "I need to go to the restroom before I kick him in the throat." I said as calmly as k could. She pointed towards the door. And I left.

After that I didn't talk to Zach again. "Hey Kaylee, me and my cousin are going to the mall after school. Wanna come?" Savanna asked me once I reached my 5th period class.

I really didn't have much to do today. And it was Friday so what the hell.

"Um, yea sure." I answered back.
"Alright sit down now!" Ms. Dubinsky yelled o the class. At once, we all took our seats.

"I'm now giving your test scores back from yesterday." Oh shit. Oh shit. Oh shiiiiiittt. I probably flunked it.

Ms. D handed me my test. But it was turned the other way. I flipped it over....30%. Well damn.

"Aw man! I only got a 90%."David said. I turned so fast I got whiplash.
"Only?!" I asked bewildered. He had the nerve! And I'm happy with my grade because I didn't get a freaking 0%!

Whatever
In 6th period we didn't do anything. When I got to 7th period, my best friend was waiting for me. Aaliyah Thiesen. Bisexual. Asian. Crazy. But I love her.. Not like that though.

My 7th period is P.E so it's also my last class then to the mall I go.
"So I guess Armoni had a NipSlip today." She said while laughing. FYI, Armoni is one of the really mean girls at our school.

So for 45 minutes we talked about her nip slip and...other stuff.

I walked out to the car loop to meet Savanna then we got into her moms SUV. I'm so siked to go and skope out hot guys!

It was about 37 minutes to the mall so we all listened to music the whole way.

"Okay bye mom. You can pick us up at 5." Savanna said. And with that being said. We walked in.
Her cousin saw these other girls so she just dissed us for them. So it was just me and Savanna.

"Woah." She said as she looked behind me. I turned and there was the hottest guy ever. He had a slight beard. Amazing eyes. And black hair that just was naturally whiffed up.

"He prolly already has a girlfriend." I said not interested.
So then, we got up and went to the Vans store. I was checking out a pair of blue high top vans when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

I swear I felt tingles...
I turned and it was him. "I'm Zuhaib. And you are?" He said with a hot Indian accent. "Uh, um I'm uh uh Kaylee." I stumped my own words. I feel dumb. And I could feel my cheeks heating up.

"Well Uh um Kaylee, do you wanna go on a date sometime?" He asked.

"Yes I would love to." I said politely. "Well can I have your number?" He asked and I gave it to him.

"I'll text you." He said and turned and walked away. " woah" savanna said.

By it was only just beginning.😍😘