1

"Why?"
"Why what?" I look at him and his bloody busted fist feeling overwhelmed and infuriated he was doing so well controlling his anger and so was I. "Why do you fucking do this to me? We work together we are team." I shout at him if this was the me from six months ago my fist would be colliding with his face. "Do is it matter? We're no team you proved that when you kissed that man." I see his eyes brim with tears, he looks so victimized, but he isn't not even close. "So that makes it okay to basically kill him? And by the way he kissed me! If you would've controlled yourself you would've noticed that I pushed him off!" I yell and I start throwing things at him due to my provoked feelings. Right as I'm about to throw the picture of of us he grabs me and holds me to his chest. Immediately start to cry, although I'm used to this feeling I still can't help but feel distant. I soon realize that if I don't stop now we're going to be stuck in the same cycle. And I can't do that anymore. I soon push him off and start yelling and cussing him out. The love that was shown in his face is now replaced by a hatred mixed with hurt like a toxic chemical. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" He yells and punches a wall. "I can't do this anymore I can't get sucked into this cycle of love,fear, and hate! I can't fucking do it." I notice that our picture is now shattered and my hands are all cut up.
"Kiss me." I tell him and I slowly walk over to him. "What?" He asks, his voice has a slight crack to it whenever he gets this way he knows what's coming and so do I.