Love Story Gone Wrong

Background: Ema has a boyfriend named Nate. Nate gave ema a ring after 3 years of knowing her. Ema can control the weather. Nate can tell the future. Nate and Ema were going to move and buy a store. Ema and Nate have been fighting a lot.

Nate: I CANT BELIVE I ASK U TO MARRY ME. That was a HUGE mistake!!!!!

Ema: Then WHY DID U?!?!?!?!(A thunder storm started)

Nate: BECAUSE I kissed Kayla.

(Kayla was ema's bffl)

Ema:WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!

(The storm now had lighting)

Nate: No wait...

(Ema cut him off)

Ema: HOW COULD YOU!!!!!! YOU NEVER LOVED ME!!!! THIS WAS ALL A LIE!!!! THE SHOP!!! THE PROPOSAL!!!! EVERYTHING!!!!!

BOOM

(Lightning hit a tree behind him and it fell on him.)

(The storm went away. Ema ran up to him.)

Ema: OH my gosh!!! NATE!!!!!!!!!!!! Nate answer me.......baby please answer me.

(Nate was dead)

In his pocket Ema found a paper. It said:

To my dearest Ema,

If you are reading this than I must be dead. I need to explain what happened with Kayla. The night after I asked you to marry me she showed up to the house. i thought that was you. (Kayla can shape shift into people.) She (you) grabbed me and kissed me and turned back to herself. She said she love's me. I told her to back off cause I'm with you. Then she ran away. Baby I love you. I always have and always will.

Love Nate