Chapter 1: The Night I met Him

Anna:

Let's say today is one of those Friday nights where you just wanna cut loose and have a good night when you've have the shittiest week. I'm putting on my fitted black dress with the side cut out revealing my side and the shape of the dress really shows off my curves. I pair my dress with heels but a clutch big enough to hide my white sandals for when my feet start bleeding from these shoes. Before I continue let me give you some inside information about how my life went from your average happy teenager to a sad lonely one in a matter of 5 school days. On Monday my bike chain broke so I was late and received an after school detention with my first period nightmare Mrs.Ferndale this short hairy snuggle tooth troll I call my social studies teacher, maybe I overestimated the amount of hatred I had for this lady but trust me the feeling between us was quite mutual, Tuesday I didn't bring lunch one from home and I had to eat what they call lunch in my school and I caught the worst stomach ache and fell asleep from the pain during my science class I had a huge test in that class and got a 75 on it, I know that actually not that bad but to me that's another yelling lecture from my mother who watches my grades like a hawk watches a mouse. Wednesday wasn't that bad it was just so dull. Then Thursday my boyfriend since 8th grade cheats on me with the easiest girl in our school and now there's a rumor going around school I'm some type of prude and that My ex and his new play toy dropped out of school because she got pregnant, I'm sure it's just high school jibber jabber but, when I walked through the halls I heard "Snow Queen" every time I turned the corner and it was kinda harsh granted I'd rather be a prude then a whore but I'm not that innocent give me some credit at least. Friday was at least my holy grail I didn't have to go to school I stayed home and slept the day away and now here I am.
    My parents have gone away this weekend so me and my sister Zina have the house to ourselves. Meaning Zina does what she wants and I do what I want, and tonight I wanna forget this week ever happened.

I was going out the door and said "Later Zina, I'm going out I left money for pizza in the cookie jar if you get hungry." And went to my uber driver who put in the location of the my friends house and we picked her up the proceed to the party. We arrived and my jaw dropped this wasn't like a high-school party this was like a college party.

"Maria this isn't the type of party you described you said there would be people we know here." I say to my friend confused. She gives me a dunce look and says "No, I said we are gonna to meet new people here... I think-" I cut her off with a loud "What the hell Maria!" And she laughs and says "it's too late now plus there are some really cute guys here I won't leave you I promise" Maria says as she dragged me into the party where I'm given alcohol straight at the door. I've drank before but this drink looked super sketchy. I put down the table and Maria dragged me to the dance floor they were playing Controlla and my mood changed I wasn't focused on where I was or who I was dancing on I was focused on fun and forgetting about my ex. Maria hands me a bottle with some form of liquor in it and I drink from this the whole time on the dance floor.

   I was originally dancing with a few girls I didn't know then all of sudden I felt a larger presence behind me and his fragrance was strong but not like unpleasant kinda relaxing. I arch my back on him and just dance the same way I was before he was there.

It was when he pulled my waist closer and I felt him harden beneath my dress did I notice again he was there. He pulled me close and I felt his cool breathe on my neck and he started kissing on my neck and nibbling on my ear as he pressed himself firmly to me.  I think it was the drinks that gave the courage but I turned around and I kissed the mystery man passionately and it felt like we were even closer. He dragged us towards a darker more secluded part of the house in the corner where I could still see Maria dancing but she couldn't see us or I don't think anyone would have saw us. He touches start becoming more sensual he groping my breast and rubbing me through my panties all while not breaking our kiss.