One eye nugget

Kathryn was walking to My Little Zuzus house. Garroth was coming with her cause they wanted to eat all of Zuzus cupcakes. They didn't know Zane had lasers in his cupcake safe that would shoot everyone but him and Aphmau. They walked up to the door of his house. Zane sat in his house being a fat adorable sexy angle nugget (Anyone who disagrees is just jealous of how hawt Zane is and he's gonna have meh BABIEZ) Kathryn came in his house wit Garroth. Kathryn sat on Zanes couch and Garroth sat next to Zane and held his hand. Kathryn looked at Zanes HUGE AND BOOTIFUL HUGELY HUGEST HUGE BOOTY  and said "Yo you two should date." Zane smacked her with his big HUGE muscles then said "W-what no! I'm his brother and I disagree on your statement." Garroth looked at Zane and said(in his sexy voice) "ur so hawt zoon date meh!" heck Na! Zane said as he ran into a wall and was knocked out. Aphmau said Oh no the only way to wake him up is to smooch him. Smooch is not a dance. It is the act of Garroth and only Garroth not anyone playing Garroth. Only the real Garroth is allowed to do this. Places his lips on Zanes and only Zanes. Only the real Zane no one else playing Zane can do this. Put Garroths lips on Zanes lips now! Or he'll die! (Garroth I swear to Irene if you don't kiss Zane on his lips right now I will go to your house  and yes I know where you live and I will eat all your food and then kill you! Zane if you don't do it I'll watch you in your adorable sleep) Garroth yelled Oh MER GERD don't worry Zane I'll smooch you. He smooched Zane. Then they both were shirtless but obviously Zane had much more muscles. Zane said wow Garroth you should lift. Zane was also just in his boxers and his hawt chest was covered in sexy glitter. They smooched more and I took pictures of Zane shirtless because he's so hot (btw if things don't work out call me Zane your cute) and they had a ton of babies and zianna cried because she wanted Zane to marry Aphmoo but she was dating katelyn. The end.