Chapter 1 (Claire's POV)

As I sat in the car, listening to music, I looked out the window and began to think about how I was actually going to a BTS concert and fan sign.

Ever since my cousin introduced me to the group 2 years ago, I've been a fan ever since.

K-pop really wasn't my thing. I'm more into anime and manga, but for some reason, BTS is special. The 1st time I saw them, I instantly felt a spark. This is also the 1st time that I actually begged my mom to let me go out of town for a concert.

I've been waiting 5 months to see them, and I still can't wrap my head around it. I'm actually going to meet my favorite group in the whole universe!

This was also their 1st ever fan sign in Chicago, so I'm pretty sure a LOT of fans will come.

I get out of the car and stretch. It was a 4 hour drive and my legs hurt like hell! As I was grabbing my phone and purse from the car, I suddenly hear my name being called, " Clara!!"

Immediately after hearing the voice, I knew who it was. " Ara!!!" I screamed.

Ara starts running towards me and the minute she gets close enough she gave me a GIANT hug.

"OMG, you look great!" she screamed.

"You too," I replied.

Ara was the one who introduced me to BTS, and she is also a huge fan. Even though we both love BTS, we have different preferences. For example, I love the Vocal line (Jin, V, Jimin, and Jungkook), while she likes the rapper line (Suga, J-hope, and Rap Monster).

"Mom! Ara's here, you can go now!" I tell my mom.

" Ok honey, but make sure to call me once the concert's over so I can pick you up," she said.

"What'll you do in the meantime?" I asked.

"Well there a bunch of stores around the area that I could go to," she said.

"Ok, see ya!" I yell as I wave.

"Bye auntie!!" Ara screams.

As my mom drove off, I ask Ara, "Hey, where's Auntie?"

"Ohhh, mom, she left a couple of minutes ago. Plus she told me I'm riding with you to the hotel, because she said she's busy," she explained.

"Cool.... Should we go inside?" I ask pointing to the door.

We walk in and show our tickets to the attendant, and take our seats.

" Wow, you got really good seats (A1)! We are so close to the stage!" Ara exclaimed.

"Yeah, I tried to find the best seats since this is a once in a lifetime opportunity," I said.

After about 10 minutes, the announcer yelled over the speakers that the show will begin soon.

Then, there they were, BTS.

They start off with the intro dance and I almost die. They were perfect!

After a couple songs, they finally talk to the fans.

"2,3 Bang-tan! Hello we're BTS!"

They talk about their experience in Chicago.

"I Love Chicago!!" V screamed.

A wave of screams filled the arena. Then fans started waving their light sticks, I was glad I brought mine.