Louis Tomlinson Dirty Imagine

She walked up the driveway the mass of cars making it difficult to see her front door “Oh joy looks like I’m cooking dinner for the masses again. One night alone Louis one night alone would be really nice.” She muttered slipping her heels off as she got through the front door trying to find a spare space to hang her coat

“Urgh fuck sake. I really don’t need to come home to this.” She hissed hanging it over the banister before making her way to the kitchen flicking the kettle on before eyeing the bottle of vodka “To hell with it its Friday” she whispered pouring herself a glass of vodka and coke. She pulled her shirt out of her pencil skirt attempting some form of comfort as she made her way up stairs to the lounge – yes she still didn’t understand the weird layout of Louis’s house.

“Well you see last night she told me I get a little too selfish in bed, it was ‘cus we were arguing about whether guys actually do their fare share during sex.” My head snapped up as a heard Louis speak. I crept towards the door, spying through the small crack between the door and the frame. “So what happened?” Liam asked “Wait Liam who cares about what he did next, He’s practically admitted (Y/N) thinks he is bad in bed!” Harry exclaimed having to duck as a cushion was thrown at him. “So Louis isn’t quite enough for (Y/N) huh?” Zayn laughed and I had to press my hand to my mouth to suppress my giggles in order to not be caught spying. “Well of course naturally then we got into a fight and she is actually quite strong too. So we were there fighting on the bed and to stop her from yelling at me I started to kiss her and then ya’know made sure she didn’t say that again so I went down on her for almost an hour guys.” Niall’s eyes widened “An hour …. Didn’t your tongue start to hurt?” Louis laughed “Man it wasn’t just tongues and fingers we have toys too…. well (Y/N) does a little gold bullet to torture her little clit with and another vibrator that works everywhere else and I had her hand cuffed so she just had to lay there and take it.” He smiled smugly. I felt myself redden with anger as he delved into our love of toys with the boys discussing what we had and the times we had used it. I pushed the door open and starred at them all and they all starred back.

“How long have you been there darlin’ ?” Louis asked getting up “Long enough Louis, Long enough to know you obviously have no secrets with the boys. Thanks for talking so personally about me !” I hissed and he chucked “Baby its just sex!” I glared at him and saw the boys eyes widen before I  chucked my coke and vodka at him. “What the?” Louis stood looking at me drenched in my drink “You can go fuck yourself Louis cus you can tell the boys I wont be riding your dick tonight” I hissed slamming the bedroom door as I went.

A quiet hush fell over the house and I couldn’t make out what the boys were saying. I sat on the bed my head between my hands wandering what the hell just happened. Rubbing my forehead why did he have to tell them. That was our dirty little secret, a side of us we only had to know ! and then to label it as just sex. Like it was meaningless and cheap. I fell onto my side and lay on the bed starring at the door waiting for Louis to walk through but he didn’t…

**

I awoke to the sharp sunlight coming through the window. I was still in my shirt and skirt I propped myself up on my bed to see the door open but Louis was nowhere to be seen. But our little draw was open. I crept forward and it was empty “What the hell?” I walked into the lounge and looked out the window to see all the cars gone. “Holy fuck this is weird” I ran down stairs searching the rooms for Louis eventually giving up and sitting on the kitchen table tears beginning to well at my eyes. Louis had taken the toys and he had probably taken his clothes. Maybe I had over reacted… Maybe i was being foolish. I mentally scolded myself “No he didn’t have to share something so personal with the boys and it wasn’t just sex for me, he should know that after all he was my first” I whispered to myself. I stripped of my clothes and tossed them in the washing machine wandering back up stairs to cry myself better in the shower.