The ruined and the for forgotten

Chapter one:

   My name is...ummmm...oh nevermind it doesn't matter.The only thing that matters anymore is keeping him happy.I don't even remember my name I only no what he calls me like baby and hun when he's happy...but when I break one of his rules or he's just mad at me my name is stupid bitch and pathetic ass...but when he has lust in on his mind my name is anything he can think.Told you my name isn't important neither is my life anymore.when I was taken from my own home nobody really cared.Even if they did they gave up after awhile like my husband I don't think he really even cared...I think he just said all those things so he didn't look guilty I mean seriously he was already cheating on me before I was taken and while I'm still gone.I gave up on my old life, sadly this is my life now and I just have to acept that...that...no one cares except for him.

         chapter two

      "I'm sorry I scream I didn't mean to break the no cursing rule I'm sorry...I...t....it...was an accident it'll never happen again please"I said as I begged for him to not hurt me again.sometimes he does it for fun, but when he does it for fun it doesn't hurt as much."I don't see why tou beg for your life anymore you've only been here for a month and yet you've figured out that nobody loves you and in the closest thing you have and all you do is disrespect me you little bitch" he screamed at me.then there's about a minute of silence...then...something happens that I hoped my whole entire life that it didn't...I vomited right on ti his shoe it was finally time to tell him.I took a deep breath...finally I said "im pregnant ands its yours I know its yours because I haven't had sex with my husband for a year and I have had unprotected sex with you" tears just poured down my cheeks while he just stood there with I his mouth open."I'm sorry charles...please don't hurt my I feel horrible enough please"I said as I with pleading eyes.he bends down right beside me and says "your a dirty fucking liar I hope you rot in hell for what you just used as and excuse to let your pathetic ass live".he walks away...but not for long...he looks me straight in the eye and kicks me right in the stomach.I howled in pain as blood ran everywhere and drenched in my underwear. I cried for what felt like hours while he just stood there with a angry expression.Then he turns and yells at me and told me my child died because of me and that it was all ny fault.

          chapter three

    I got up the next day and took a shower he hated when I looked like a mess he wanted me to always be presentable for him so I do.I got up and made breakfast he didn't come down to eat yet I would go up to check on him after lasts nights tragedy but I know better than to go into his room.

    charles pov

  "This is all her fault she murdered my lifeless, unborn, child.she has to go" I thought to myself as I took another sip of my my beer.The only problem is how, how am I supposed to kill her maybe shes aleady planning my death...I mean she killed an innocent unborn child if she can do that than imagine how easy she could kill me and without hesitation.

     Caroline pov

    why does he hate me so much its his fault he did it or maybe it was a dream maybe I really did it...no I didn't I'm to sensitive to it's his brainwashing that's making me think these thoughts...he crazy he fricken crazy maybe I can make a run for it now he's up in his room I can easily make a run for it...but where will I go nobody cares for me.he's right I'm better off dead.