Life in a new place

Saturday morning .....

I woke up and today is the day I supposed to moved out with my family of the house to a new place . I changed to my clothes after a nice long shower for the last time in this house of my past memory . My family were waiting for me downstairs . We left the house after breakfast .

It was a long journey . A wonderful and beautiful big house with a pool . Damn it was so big . So I went up to my new room it was big and I fell asleep cause I was too tired ....

I woke up the next morning and it was sunday . My dad told me today we are going to attend a new church . so I dressed up in a blue Navy summer dress with my light blue sneakers . I went down and have my breakfast and we leave .

Dad drove and I was listening to my songs got7 kpop songs is one of my favorite . my sister is sleeping and my mom was reading her book . Finally we reached . When we went inside the ushers was welcoming us and we sat .

Oh my gosh .There is this hot guy seating at the back with his sneakers like mine and wearing a blue t-shirt. Oh gosh he look so cute , I almost lose my breath and I was daydreaming . thank God my sister tap me . I stopped staring at him . when I stared at him back he saw me .

He saw me and ..

IM JUST A NEW PERSON WHO WRITE NONSENSE STUFF THAT I EXPERIENCED MYSELF . SO I HOPE YOU ENJOYz AND ITS MY FIRST TIME PUBLISHING . ACTUALLY I HAVE ALOT BUT I KEPT . PLEASE TELL ME IF I SHOULD PUBLISH ANOTHER PART OR MORE . JUST TELL ME THANKS . WAIT FOR ANOTHER CAUSE .....