Chapter 1:Meeting

I was a new student at Canterlot high.......It was 2:00 the morning and my alarm clock sounded."kring kring!" I woke up seeing my best friends, Candy Pinkhearts,Jessica Fashionista, and Sunny Sparklelight Sunshine asleep. I didn't wake them up because it was so early.......I took a bath and put on my CH uniform. I cooked tomato and egg for breakfast which was our favorite. Meanwhile,candy woke up everyone. "Hey candy its 2:32 in the morning! Why did you wake us up"?Jessica said with frustration. "Sorry if I woke you up. We have to prepare for school!"candy said with a bit of anger in her voice.everyone was surprised. They all took a bath and put on their nice CH uniforms. While I was setting the table....I heard footsteps on the stairs so I looked back and saw my best friends going down the stairs. "Good morning sapph!"they greeted me with a smile. Of course I greeted them back with a smile."breakfast is ready!" I said happily. "Wow its delicious!","how do you make it?" I heard them say. Right after that, we brushed our teeth and entered the car. This time, Candy drove the car. I was excited to see Canterlot High. Once we arrived, our jaw dropped with what we saw........ An enchanted looking huge school was in front of us. We entered and was amazed once more. A student with ice colored light blue hair approached us. "Hello! Welcome to Canterlot High! I am Winter Breeze,nice too meet you!"she said surprising us. "Hello there winter! I am Crystal Sapphire Waves,just call me Sapph. And this is Jessica, Candy,and Sunshine. Do you know where broadcasting class is?" I asked her,joyfully." Oh room 286, that way! Two meters ahead".she pointed. "Thank you!"jessica said without letting me say a word. On the way we met Sunny,Bluberry,Blue,Lucy,and Crystal,Titania and Fluffy Sweet.
~~~~~TWO METERS AHEAD~~~~~
SUNSHINE'S POV
Oh gosh,what am I doing?! All of my friends are talking to everybody else, but I-I'm just keeping quiet! Sunny Sparkle light Sunshine, keep calm, keep calm keep calm. I still remember the day Sapph and i first met..........
FLASHBACK(KINDERGARTEN)

We were playing catch the ball! "Hey sunshine, to me!" Jessica said. I threw the ball to jessica then suddenly witches came and they attacked us." Muahahahahaha!! &They said while destroying our surroundings. But then....... Two girls came, one with light blue hair and purple eyes,and one with light pink hair and sunny yellow eyes. They attacked the witches and claimed VICTORY. They went closer to us and made friends......then-
"We're here! Room 286...." Sappy said, snapping me out of my thoughts. Candy opened the door slowly seeing our former grade school classmates, Dark Flare, and Shadow Waves. Standing in front of them was a gold haired 20-year old looking girl.
END OF THOUGHTS

"Hello girls! I am Ma'am Sparkle Gold". Call me Ma'am Sparks. She said. "Good morning Ma'am Sparks! "We all said. We had a short discussion about broadcasting, then we made a long script on two yellow pad papers. Then we tried it out. After all of that, Ma'am Sparks spoke up: "Nice practice girls! Tomorrow we will do it on headphones.".. We walked out of the room and went to the cafeteria. I saw Winter with Icing all over her clothes. "What happened winter"? I asked." We baked a cake for A contest!" She replied meaningly. Then we saw a girl being bullied by someone. I walked to her and I started making the bullies leave. And of course my friends helped me. Our plan worked and we helped the girl. "Thanks! My name is............"