A million mile of adventure starts with a single step.

As the sun rise little by little, a group of wild Pidgeys starts to chirping, breaking the silence of the cold early morning. My mom start to cook something for breakfast while my dad knock on my door. " Son? Wake up, today is your first day of school. I hope you woke up soon because you didn't want to come late in the first day of your school, don't cha?" Said my dad with a happy tone, " Okay dad, I'll meet you and mom later." I replied with a sleepy tone.

I get up from my bed make my way to my windows. As soon as I opened my windows the cold air of the early morning entered my room and rays of light shine into my room. My room doesn't have any awesome things, all I have is a computer, a bed, a standing fan, bookshelf and an oak closet. My dad is a Blastoise and my mother is a Dragonite but I am a Gallade, the only Gallade in the FAMILY. Although our type is based on Pokémon but we're just looks like humans. We were born instead of hatched. Anyway, my dad got a offer to continue his job as a rescue team in a little town called 'Leaf Drop'. It is peaceful here, no pollutions, less crimes and friendly neighbourhood. Since I moved here I've made some best friends there like Suguri the Lotad, Michael the Elekid, Cytrix the Turtwig, Emma the Diancé, Monori the Jirachi and Kurumi the Gardevoir. We played with each other since we still in our basics class. As we grew older our class started to evolved by it's own for example,Cytrix is a Turtwig which have the basic ability of controlling ground and plants. Every time we practice or we reached our maximum potential,we eventually can have more complex power. We don't really evolve like normal Pokémon it's just our stat and class change on certain point. Beside,we are HuPokèmon or Humon.

Years has past and my hearts starts to have a hit on Kurumi. At first she is a best friend but now she is a princess that I love.....secretly.

About me.... *sigh* things is different. Every time I talked to her or even hang out with her,all she had in mind is I'm just a best friend towards her .*sign*...

I slowly make my way towards my towel. I throw my towel up in the air and land on my left shoulder. I go inside the bathroom and start taking a hot bath.

Couple of minutes has pass, I walk out of the bathroom with a black jeans on while trying to dry out my hair with another towel.

I walk towards the oak closet that has a mirror attached on it. I can see my reflection through that mirror clearly. I can see my light blue eyes staring towards the mirror. My dark blue hair stands out. My in-building body stand tall with the height of 170 Cm that making me the tallest person in the house. I got all this traits out of my parents. Dad is superior! He is taller then mom and has a perfect build body while Mom have a pair of light blue eye and a dark blue hair just like me,other then that,Mom also have this ability of cooking expensive food like Tiramisu and Grilled Salmon with ease. Both of them is my hero. Daisuki!

I open up the closet and grab a blank deep blue sea colored Tee and a Sweater with a large anime logo called "No Game No Life" at the back of it. I put on those and throw my towel inside the laundry basket while walking towards to my desk to check on my school
bag. It is so crucial for me to do a double check just to make sure that I won't forget my Backup Power and USB cables.

"Backup Power Supplies,Check! USB cables,Check! aaaaand.... oh yeah,Sandalphon!" I put down my bag and summon my broadsword, Sandalfon. Dad gave me when I was 5,when he had to go to Xanderphon where there's a big crime case. He told me to use it when I need to protect my mom and myself. It may sounds crazy to give a child a broadsword that is twice as big as it wielder,but you can cut that slack off from the history.

"It's been awhile huh,buddy..."

I cares it along from the tip to its large handguard till the grip. The blade and the handguard were made from skin of a shedding Aron and the grip were carved out from an Oran Berry tree. Right after you grab the handle,you can smell the aroma of Oran berry lingering on you palm.