Chapter 1 - Aphmau

Jessica used to live in Scaleswind. She had wonderful friends, There names were Sky, Ross, Jin, Barney, Max and Castor. They used to attend Scaleswind Primary and then Scaleswind High and they call them self's the rossome team. The rossome team would always stick together no matter what happens or so they thought, after Jessica's mother and father started acting strange she decided to confront them. So she went to the basement but not only to see something that she will never be able to forget.

After seeing this she got angered and went out of control and killed both of her parents. She was so scared that she ran into her room and grabbed a bag filled with clothes, blanket, diary, daggers,first aid kit, food, water and last but not least her necklace and bracelet, the necklace was a gift from her friends on her 11 birthday and her bracelet was a gift from the lady herself, Lady Irene. She never questioned why Lady Irene gave her the bracelet. She kept both of her jewelry close to her as she ran straight out the door and kept running for hours nonstop, she was tired but this didn't matter the only thing that was going through her mind was what happened.

She couldn't believe it but she made a promise to herself and that is for now on never speak of her past to anyone and never take off her mask that covers her face EVER. 

It's been a two weeks since Jessica ran away, she has been running this WHOLE time. Until about a couple of days ago when she found a city called Phoenix Drop. She used to visit her aunt here but she has died but her house is still there and no one owns it. This meant she could move in so she went into Phoenix Drop and went to her aunts old house. Once there she started her new life where she would start new and all over. Her name is Jessica Aphmau Irene Lord Phoenix but here in her new life her name is Aphmau Phoenix.

HEY GUYS I HOPE U LIKE IT SO FAR I WAS KINDA LOST TRYING TO WRITE THIS I HOPE THIS MAKES MORE SENSE WHEN U START TO READ MORE BUT THANKS PUPS U GUYS R AWESOME AND BC OF THIS I WILL POST ANOTHER CHAPTER HERE TOMORROW I WAS GOING TO TONIGHT BUT IT'S ALREADY LATE! PEACE OUT! ~GlamorousWolf12~