Garroth X Kawii~Chan

Garroth's pov
Garroth loved someone and no one knew who it was. He was always scared she would find out so some nights he would just cry and cry and cry. Until one day he went to her house and said "Can I come in?" When he was let in he was very nervous so he fainted. When he finally woke up he saw her looking down at him sweetly and he started to blush A LOT. He was blushing so much he ran out of the house. When he got home he cried a lot. But he was planning to go back tomorrow.

Kawii~Chan's pov
Kawii~Chan only wanted to be friends with Garroth but she knew he liked her since he always blushed around her. She did not know what to do so she asked Reese. She said "Reese-sempi Kawii~Chan does not know what to do? Garroth likes her and she does not like him!!" Reese said " I don't know Kawii~Chan just speak to him about how you feel and then he will have feelings for someone else. " Ok thank you Reese-Sempi. She went to talk to Garroth.

Garroth's pov
When Kawii~Chan came to Garroth's house he started to blush again! He was just nervous so he just went "I LOVE YOU KAWII~CHAN!!!" Kawii~Chan was scared but she had to tell him the truth. Garroth thought that she was going to say that she loves him to but he thought wrong.

Kawii~Chan's pov
Kawii~Chan said that she had feelings for someone else Sprinkles. She said "come Sprinkles~Sempi come and here comes the bride. You may kiss the cat said Kawii~Chan. And they might have lived happily ever after......

Sprinkles pov
Sprinkles was nervous every time Kawii~Chan was near her. She would purr a lot. And she would also lick Kawii~Chan. Sprinkles thought "I love Kawii~Chan she is meown (Mine) yeah I know it's sounds dumb but just go with it ok. So it was just in time for the wedding when I got so nervous and started to feel sleepy and soon she fainted. When she woke up she was finally ready for it. She was there and ready to go get married.

Garroth pov
Oh no how could I be so stupid I like Kawii~Chan but she likes Sprinkles. Stupid Stupid Stupid nice job Garroth. I just can't take it anymore I am going to dive in and tell her not to marry sprinkles. So that's what he did he told her not to but she did not listen she just  went in with it and kissed the cat. The End or so you think.......