★ α∂∂ι¢тє∂ ★

★ρяσℓσgυє ★

I was driving in the heaviest snow storm that New York ever had. I was on my way to this therapy session that I had with Dr. Andrew I didn't want to go but I had to go. My life was getting out of control. I know you guys wonder how and why. Let just say I had a problem all I wanted do was have sex and think about sex. I just hope that Dr. Andrew can help me get over my sex addiction. I was kinda lucky to get an appointment with him. Since this was going to be my first time going to him. I heard of Dr. Andrew by one of my client I was styling for she was telling me how he had help her get over her ex husband that had cheated on her that girl was kinda obsessed over her ex she would stalk him and everything. Enough about my client when I see Dr. Andrew office I turn in the parking lot and try to find a parking spot and when I did I park my car and walk in his office I walk up to the front desk " hey I had call early today I had made an appointment with Dr. Andrew " " okay are you Mrs. Matthew " " Yes I am " " Ok will you can have a seat and Dr. Andrew will meet you in a few minutes" " Thank you " when she told me I went on way and sat in the waiting room. It was so many thoughts that was running in my mind I got nerves all over again I was so ready to leave. When I look up Dr. Andrew was walk towards me I saw how fine he was he had light brownish long curly hair he had hazel eyes and he look like he was Dominican just my type to. I just want to run my figures through his hair I want to fuck him right then and there in the waiting room. Zariah Matthew get it together he is suppose to help you with your problem not have sex with you " Mrs. Matthew" he said he said that more like an statement then an question " yes " " Please right this way" we walk towards his office and when I got in there all I can see is some many degrees that he had like from Princeton , Harvard , and Yale. He turn towards me he stuck his hand out for me to shake it and when I did it felt so soft there was so many thoughts that was running in mind I want to do so may things to him. I really need to get myself together right now. Our hands let go " Dr. Andrew I really appreciate you taking me in at this time." "Mrs. Matthew it is no problem my secretary seem to think that your situation was very urgent" I managed to put a slight smile on my face while he continued " please make yourself at home Mrs. Matthew. " I sat down trying to make myself feel comfortable while he made his way to his leather chair he sat down " Shall we begin Mrs. Matthew " he said while he goes through his desk getting out an note pad , pen,and a tape recorder. When I saw the tape recorder I got nervous all over again . He look up at me and so how uncomfortable I got " I'm sorry Mrs. Matthew but I have to use the tape recorder so I can tape are session , so I can go over them later when I go over my notes you understand right" " It ok and there one thing Dr. Andrew if I'm going to be telling you my deep and darkest secret I would like it if you call me Zariah" " Sure Zariah that is no problem and you can call me Nick if you want " he push record on the tape recorder " So tell me Zariah what brings you here to day " " We'll how do I say this my husband and I are marital problems in are marriage." when I said that I feel bad about all the fuck up shit I did to my husband and all I can do was cry. Dr. Andrew saw that I was crying and he hand me an tissue so I can wipe my face. " so have you and your husband try to sought any form of counseling for you guys problem" When he said that I had to laugh at that question "Hell no Coleman don't even know that we even have martial problems with are marriage" " Zariah please help me to understand what you are saying " "We'll let just say Coleman don't know anything that I do and if he was to find out about this I would die I don't want to lose him ." "So your telling me you feel like you can't talk to your husband about this problem Zariah." " No not now not ever what I did to him is really fuck up and I know for sure he'll leave me for what I did to him." "So tell me what kind of problem that you have Zariah are you addicted to drugs or alcohol " " We'll you got the addicted part right" " I don't understand what do you mean" "Let just say that I'm addicted to sex " The look of astonishment came all over his face he was so surprise by what I said I bet he use to people that have an food disorder or people that have problems with alcohol or drugs. "Look Dr. Andrew I don't where to begin and I have some many excuses to what I am doing but not reason to why. I'm just afraid that I took my addiction to far I don't want to lose my family I don't want to lose Coleman ." "Ok Zariah the best place to start is in the beginning." when he said that I all I can do is think about my husband "Ok the beginning."