Niall Horan Sex For First Time

You and Niall Horan have been going out for a long time now, but you still haven't done the things youv'e been longing to do so badly. But today you was so desperate to explore his body that you wasn't giving up. 

You and Niall just got in from him taking to you a fine, high star restaurant. You both walk into the living room and ask him if he ever wanted to have sex with you. He looks at you an say "of course I do, all the time. I just want to make sure your ready. I never want to force you into something you don't want to do. Okay?"

You look at his caring face and you take his hand in yours and you kiss him slowly on his warm, soft lips and whisper "Niall, I'm ready. I want to do this. I've never wanted you so bad"

You continue to kiss until you can't  take no more and stop to catch your breath. "Lets go up stairs". You guide him upstairs to your bedroom where you push him against the wall and unbuttons his shirt. He takes your top off and unclasp your bra. He slides his hands down you side until he reaches your skirt. He rolls it down over your hip and lets it fall to the ground. You unbuckle his belt and lets his trousers fall to the ground meeting your skirt. Whiles kissing you guid him to the bed and you push him down. You lay yourself on top of him and you start kissing him, your kisses reach lower down his body. Down his neck, down his chest, over his nipple, down his belly and down to where you've been dying to see the most. You roll his boxers own and the lies his hard, long, smooth, veined dick. You get so existed that you look at his face and you lick you lips. You hold his massive cock in your hand and you moved your head closer, Niall gives a little moan, you rap you hole mouth around it and you start sucking. Niall laded on your bed in pure pleasure. "OH OH MY GOD" shouts Niall. You see that his enjoying himself so you go faster and harder. You start working so hard to make sure he cums. "OH, I'M GONNA CUM. I'M GONNA.. AHHH". You feel him jerk inside you, your cheeks start to fill up with hiss cum really quickly so your swallowed down fast. 

"did you enjoy that?" you say to Niall as you lie yourself on top of him again. 

"please say your not finished yet" Niall replies and you look at him with a naughty grin. 

"Not even if you begged me". You started sucking on his neck and rocking yourself against him to make him harder. Niall grabs you and turns both of you around on the bed so his lying on you. He rolls your thong down your legs and says "i've been waiting for this moment for so long". You bit down on his bottom lip as he inserts a finger in to your Vagina. You give out a little moan as he starts moving his finger in and out. You keep sucking on the side of his neck, as he picks up speed, you moan more and he slides another finger in and you say to him "I need more then your fingers Niall. I need your Dick. Do me Niall. Do me". He takes this as permission to plesure you as much as he can. He grabs he hard, smooth, wet dick and rubs it about your folds. You can feel him teasing you so you arch your body against his so you dick enters your more. You give a moan as he inserts himself into you more. It took you both a few minutes until he was fully in you. He rocks into you fast. You feel him sliding in and out. You feel all your body tingling. "NIALL FASTER,FASTER HARDER". He smiles and he does exactly that. "OH MY I'M GONNA CUM NIALL"

He sucks on your neck and whispers sexily "just hold it just a little longer, i'm almost there". You try as hard as you can to hold your self from cumming. "Babe, your so tight. IM COMING IM GONNA CUMMMM" His hole body jilts as his pure cum runs inside you and you let go a second after. You both give out really loud moans then Niall collapses next to you out of breath.

"Thank you Niall. I love you". You look at him and he grabs you close to him and replies still panting.

"I've never loved someone so much in my life. You have given me everything I've ever wanted."

You both lay there in eachothers arms kissing as the moon shines.