Chapter 0

I was at a bar one night, I dont know why, maybe because i've got nothing to do. I just sat there with no one beside me. I became kinda bored and I was about to leave the bar but then I met this beautiful woman. I dont know much about her but we talk and laugh as we drank. While having fun with her, I got a glimpse of her hand, and on her ring finger was a silver band. But I ignored it as I continued talking to her.

Hours passed, our pockets are all empty and were dead tired and drunk as hell. We made eye contact and we surely know whats gonna happen next. I hold her hand as I entered her place...

... and committed a sin.

The next morning, I was surprise of what happened and quite not sure of whats gonna happen next. But when I went outside her room, I saw her cooking breakfast for the two of us. I quickly went to the table and sat on the chair facing towards her as she serve it.

We got to know each other over breakfast. She turned out to be a cute and shy lady, different from the confident woman under the influence of alcohol the night before. Then I found out, her name is Kuina.

She let me take shower and lent me clothes from another man.

It should've been a wake up call that this woman was already taken.

However, I ended up spending more time with her. I never brought up her spouse, and she never mentioned him, her husband.

I felt more and more connected to her through our dates...

and our passionate nights.

Months passed, I realized that I was falling inlove with her, Kuina Sy.

I don't want to hurt anybody, so i needed to ask her.

"What am I to you?" 

"Hm? You're my lover, right?"

She said it so easily as if she had done nothing wrong.

But I ignored the pain of being the other man and continued falling for her.

One day, she asked me.

"Have you imagined yourself in an alternate universe?"

"Eh?"

"Like living in a fantasy world, or being a prince! That kinda stuff."

"Only when I was a kid. What have you been imagining?"

"Me being a princess, and you being the prince I marry!"
Then she covered her face with her hands and giggled.

Then I again remember that I'm just a guy who took her away from her real prince.

"Wouldn't it be more accurate if you were the princess about to marry the love of your life then I am the guy who snatches you away?"