Chapter One: Moving Day!

Cute little key!
Y/n= your name
F/c= favorite color
F/s= favorite song
2/f/c= second fav color
Italics= thoughts
I'll add more when needed!

I turned up my radio and continued packing my things. F/s came on! I started to sing along even though I sounded like a dying cat.
  I was just finishing up packing my things from my cramped apartment. I was moving to a street called Mystreet. It was a weird name for a street but I guess that's what happens when people give streets more than one name; they run out of good names to use.
I turned off my radio and put it in the last box in my apartment. I picked it up and went for the door. Before I left, though, I took one last look at the place. It had a lot of memories, but not all of them good. I should probably go.
  I turned back towards the door and left. I went downstairs and outside the building. The gross smell of garbage hit me like a brick wall. Whose idea was it to put a dumpster right next to an entrance?
  I held my breath and sped walked to my car. I put the box I was carrying in the passenger seat and got in the drivers side. I sprayed a little bit of perfume on me so I didn't reek of trash. Welp. Off to Mystreet.
Time skip~
  I pulled into the driveway of my beautiful house. The lawn was very well kept and it had a cute little path leading to the door. I walked inside and looked around. It had a master bedroom and a guest bedroom along with two bathrooms, one being on the top floor and one being on the ground floor.
I walked into the master bedroom, otherwise know as my room. I had someone paint the walls f/c and it looked great! It had a walk in closet and bay window. It looked empty but it wasn't going to be for long.
I went back downstairs because I heard the truck with my stuff pull up. Movers brought in my big stuff first like my bed, dresser, etc. I was going to buy a lot of furniture to match the house so it didn't take them too long. They then brought in all of my boxes and set them in my living room. I got the boxes from my car too.
The movers soon left. This meant I had to unpack everything. It was kind of annoying by myself but if someone tried to help they would constantly ask where to put things. I didn't want to do it at the time, though, so I left my house to look around the neighborhood.
I decided to go around and introduce myself to people so I went to my next door neighbor first. I knocked on their door and soon a man with blonde hair and deep blue eyes answered. Damn he's hot.
"Hello! I'm Y/n. I just moved in and wanted to introduce myself to the neighborhood!" I said as cheerfully as I could.
"Hi. I'm Garroth. Here, let me get my roommates." He went into his house and came back with a guy with brown hair and a guy wth blue hair. They both had blue eyes. Damn these guys are hot too.
"The name's Laurance." The brunette said.
"I'm Dante." Said the man with blue hair. I gave them a little wave.
"Y/n." I replied.
"Where's Travis?" Garroth asked the other two.
"Probably staring at Katelyn's butt." Laurance replied.
"Oh yeah, watch out for Travis. He'll probably try to hit on you." Dante told me. I laughed a little.
"Noted." I said while giggling.
"Do you want to meet our other friends?" Garroth asked.
  "Sure!" I agreed. We walked just across the street. Dante knocked on the door and was met by a girl with raven black hair and amber eyes. She was in a princess dress for some odd reason.
  "Hi! Come in guys. I have to baby sit Abby for Jeffery but also Katelyn." She paused. "Wait. Are you new?" She asked pointing to me.
  "I am! I just moved in next to these guys. I'm Y/n." I gave her a warm smile.
  "It's nice to meet you, Y/n. I'm Aphmau." She replied. She led us inside to a house similar to mine but a tad bigger. I walked into the living to see a guy with white hair and bright green eyes sitting on the floor in a pink princess dress. DAYUM HE IS HAWT. Next to him was a little girl, probably about 5 years old. She had on a crown. The guy stood up and walked over to me.
"Well who is this pretty lady~?" He asked.
"I could ask you the same thing." I replied.
"Are you calling me pretty?" He retorted.
"My name's Y/n." I told him. I didn't really want to answer the question.
"Travis. And I only have this dress on to make her happy." He said, pointing to the girl.
"Suuurreee. Anyway, I should get going. I have a lot to unpack and all. See you guys later!" I walked over to Aphmau's door and waved to everyone. I was about to leave but I heard someone say something about my butt. I brushed it off and left.
Time skip to after you're done unpacking
  "FINALLY." I crumpled onto my bed. It was about 10:00 pm so I spent all day unpacking. I still needed to shop for a lot of other things, though.
  I got up and went downstairs to get something to eat. Then I realized I just moved so of course I wouldn't have any food. Welp. Just gonna go to bed hungry. I'll go out to eat tomorrow morning.
  I went back to my room and changed into a f/c crop top and and 2/f/c shorts. I got in bed and soon fell asleep.

Hello! I hope you guys enjoy my book! I love Travis X readers so I'm glad I'm FINALLY making one. If you haven't read my other books go check them out!
-Author~Chan
Word count: 1048