Gambler Gurl

Dalucy rolled the dice, letting them fly out of her hand, they landed both read 6. "Better luck next time, boys" she picked up three stacks of $100 bills which rested infront of each of her opponents, she carefully slid the cash into her designer purse.

As the tall African American woman walked out of the casino she waved to all her friends she would see the next night on routine, as soon as dark fell Dalucy would have a dice in her hand and placing bets she knew she would win.

She had millions of dollars to spare, a huge mansion, an designer everything. She lived a life of no worries, besides the mob. Her father had been a high member in mob society, which dragged Dalucy into the life style, and left her with her fathers debts. He was the one who took care of Dalucy, raised her, fed her, taught her, clothes her, while keeping the mob off of his back.

Dalucy's mom didn't want anything to do with her or her dad. He had to beg her mother to not have an abortion, she was only 17 trying to get threw high school, her father at the time was 45. And as soon as Dalucy was born her mother moved to Atlanta and never came back.

Being a Vegas baby, Dulucy knew how to manipulate people to get where she needed to, she was also stunningly good at acting. But because she was rich she didn't need a career, gambling was Dalucy's specialty.

Due to her money, she was used to trying to be robbed. Due to her beauty, she was used to being hit on. Strangely enough, Dalucy chose to remain single, she was afraid to turn into her mom. As she unlocked her front door she was greeted by her #1 body guard, "how ya doin' Sam?" she gave him a nod and headed up to her room before he could even respond.

She climbed up on her bunk bed, which was nearly 8 feet off the ground, she picked up her home phone and dialed the number to San Quentin jail. "Hey Marco, it's Dalucy, patch me threw" she waited a few minutes in silence as the jailer headed down the row of cells and handed his cell phone to a man in a dark room.

"What do you want?"

"Daddy?"

"Ah! My baby, how are you my angel?"

"I'm good daddy, good. And you? Are they treating you ok?"

"I'm fine little one, don't worry your pretty little head. Only one more year!"

"Yeah but daddy, I heard that Josè is going to be arrested and put there!"

"He can't do anything, he'll be behind bars to dear."

"I know I know"

"Marco says times up, I love you pequeño"

"Love you to daddy"

"Wait! Are you married yet?"

She sighed "No daddy."

"Times ticking!"

And with that he hung up. Dalucy stared up at the ceiling. Why couldn't people understand she was better off alone, she didn't want to marry! That was a lie, she did want to marry, but not till the mob was out of the way and her papa was out of prison. She kicked off her heels and pulled the blankets over herself.