stupid crush

i am a freshmen student of prestige comprehensive school .

i have a crush on superrr dupeerrr freak boy . he always tease me,myclassmates

. one day he received the news that i have a crush on him . but he doesn't like me . his reason is because im suplhada

. then one time our school principal went to our room and wanna have fun with us beacause our adviser is absent that time . Our school principal brought a guitar and sing with us .

Then our topic has fly away upto we talk about our lovelife .

 our school principal played a song for joekart and rhiza (grow old with you) then our principal announced that someone had a crush on daven the freak boy of freshmen-A .

i'm shock that our principal knew that someone has.

then our principal played a song for daven (the freak boy) and for the secret girl (and that's me) . i'm speechless .. so that no one would know that the girl that has a crush on that boy is me

. until i ask permission to our principal if i could go to the c.r but he didn't want me to go out .

until the whole class found out that was me .! the girl who has a secret crush on a FREAK boy ! 

then daven talked to me after our class . while we're talking . i can't look to him , because i'm shy . 

he is asking me. if it is true that i'm the one who has a secret crush on him .. he is asking me again and again . then i feeel irretated.. I shout at him saying 

"yes,that's me , why ? you don't like me .. then i'm not asking you to like or to fall inlove with me ! that's how simple !  " 

then i ran to our classroom and cry .. then he also went to our room and sit beside me .. 

saying "don't cry . if i don't like you , we can still be bestfriends ! "

and he comfort me . 

after that we became friends . but sometimes enemy .. 

we fight because of some small things . but we fix it namn . :D 

we're good friends now :D 

that's me xhaii :D