Confession

Hello guys! Thank you for wanting to read this story and Im so sorry if you guys find that this story is kinda crappy since I just came up with this idea so suddenly and my hand went typing without even thinking. Lol. Enjoy your reading okay bye!

***

"Do you guys have any questions? No? Okay then, class you may dismiss" Arima sensei says as all the student take their leave.

"Ah Furukawa-san, do you have any minutes?" Arima sensei call for Nami was about to leave after settling down with her books. "Yes sensei?"

"Can you help me?" Arima sensei asked and Nami nod.

"Please give this note to Kise since today he did not came to school" Arima sensei holds out a file containing notes for History subject. (Arima teach History subj)

"Ah sure, is that all sensei?"

"Hm, and one more.. Are you a childhood friends of him? I would like to know since you guys were neighbours.. I'm sorry if my question is quite disturbing"

"Yes he is but we are not that close anymore. If there is nothing else, I'll take my leave then" Nami smiled as she hold the file against her chest. Arima sensei nodded as he smile, "Sure! Thanks for helping me"

"No problem sensei!"

Nami rolled her eyes when she is already in the hallway. Such a busybody.

***
Ding dong!

Nami rang the bell for the third time.  Is he not at home? Then should I just leave this file in his letterbox or--. Her thoughts flew away as someone open up the door. Kise, in his white shirt leaving it unbutton; exposing his six packs. Nami gulp as her face reddened. Kise's body is so hot. Yeah well since he is a model and basketball player. His face looks red even he's wearing a mask.

"N-Namicchi? What are you doing here?"

"Arima sensei ask me to give the notes to you. You're having fever dont you?" Nami ask as she snapped out from her thoughts. Stay cool Nami.

"Ah, arigatou Namicchi! And, yeah I had fever since this morning. That is why I didnt came to school today" Kise grin as he flips over the file on his hand.

"I understand.." Nami voice trailed away.

Crap, this is really awkward.

***
Nami's POV

Both of us stood in silence as I snap on my fingers, "Er I think I should be going now!"

"Ah, okay thank you again Namicchi-" Kise voice fade away as he stumble into me. "Oi oi Kise!" I panicked as I held him in my arms. Ugh so heavy and his body is so HOT!!! (I mean hot like a boiled water not hot as in sexy lol)

"Hey wake up already Kise" I groan as I tried to balance myself with his body weight. He's not answering but I could hear his heavy breathing rythm. NO WAY HE ALREADY FAINTED?! I tried to call for anyone in his home but it seems that he is alone. Sigh.

This leave me no choice then.. I pull him into his house and lay him onto the couch. Then I slump on one of the couch to catch my breathe. I always went to his house since we were kids so basically I know the way around his house. After I covered his shivering body with blanket and put on small wet towel on his forehead, I went to the kitchen and make some hot porridge for Kise. Thanks god that he had the stuff that I need right in the kitchen.

***
"Namicchi..?" Kise called for Nami with his hoarse voice. He felt something on his forehead and hold it. Towel?

"Ah, you have wake up. Sorry for using your stuffs without permisson" Nami appear with a tray in her hand, containing porridge, glass of water and pills. She sat down on the floor next to couch where Kise is lying and help him to sit.