Prologue

"Happy Birthday", I heard my dads say as I walk into the kitchen.

"Yeah... Woo", I said, sadly.

"Are you okay, baby?" Father asked.

"I tried to buy tickets for One Direction but they were sold out. The one time they come here on my birthday I can't even get tickets", I frowned.

"I'm sorry baby... Why don't you invite Connor, Troye, and Tyler over so that you can open your presents", Daddy asked, trying to lighten the mood.

I nodded and called my friends. I walked into the kitchen and my dads didn't notice me so I eavesdropped a bit.

"I feel bad that he didn't get the tickets, daddy", My dad, Lucas said.

"Don't worry, Lucas. I have a surprise up my sleeve", my father, Matthew said.

"Surprise?"

My dads heads snapped towards me. "How long were you there?"

"Long enough to know dad calls you daddy", I smirked.

Father smirked and dad blushed. "You know it", father said.

I walked into the living room trying to stay away from that. I stayed on there for about 5 minutes before I heard Connor, Troye, and Tyler walked in.

"Present time", Connor sang.

My dad walked in and sat on the recliners while Connor, Troye, Tyler, and me were on the carpet.

Connor gave me panties and a new black dress.

Troye gave me heels.

Tyler gave me make up and hear accessories.

"Now Louis... Our present is very special", Father smiled.

"What it is?"

He handed me an envelope. I gave him a confused look and he motioned for me to open it.

I opened it. Inside were front row center tickets to One Direction and backstage passes.

I screamed.