One

Finding a small restaurant chain in Seoul for Ha-Neul was like trying to find a needle in a haystack. She wouldn't necessarily say she was a country bumpkin. But she was no city girl either. She sat nicely in the middle. She came from her small hometown to come study in Seoul. So far she was enjoying the experience. If only she could find where she was going.

She made friends easily. She not all that popular either. But she's made a pretty close nit group with her roommates. Although the first meeting was kind of awkward. And in no way we're they the in crowd. But they had each other.

She was set to meet her three room mates for a nice quick lunch at a local restaurant. They were supposed to meet at 4 pm and it was already 5 pm. She was an hour late. She just hoped they understood. She was nearing a street with an oddly familiar name. It took her all but 2 seconds to realize that this was the street she had been looking for for an hour and a half. She all but ran into the building crashing into a boy as she did. She nearly toppled over the force of the impact. And would have fallen of it wasn't for the boy catching her. They boy was taller than most of the guys she seen. He was of medium and had a shock of dark brown hair. And he wasn't to bad on the eyes. She politely excused herself giving a quick "thank you" as she rushed by the confused boy. She scanned the room trying to find her friends but came up empty handed. She had taken to much time. She checked her checks to find a text from one of her friends. It was as she suspected they had left after waiting for an hour. She slowly made her way out of the building. She made her way back to the dorm ready to apologize to her friends. And call them out for leaving her while doing so.