how i survived a zombie atack #4

GAGE NOW! I waited a minute and ran the girl started shooting!   

                                                   JANNATS and   EVENS P.O.V

Even turn the radio down now.  Why should I?  If you dont i will through you out the window!  ok ok ok calm down. we need to get christain from the house jannat ok? fine. (five hours later)   BANG BOOM BANG KABLANG. CRISTAIN JUMP. OK JANNAT.AHHHHHH BANG. ow my leg. help me jannat. OMG OMG OMG. YOUR LEG IS BROKEN.lets go even. the car wont start. now. 

                                                    gages mind

omg there coming better run. good ive got to the top.  now shut the door and lock it. what was that. i hear screaming. is that a girl and boy running or zombies. wheres dylan. gage now. what was that. gage now. thats shooting o god. im freaking out. bang uh oh. the zombies.

                                                dylan pov

hey please stop illbe your king. you will not. i will. i will.  ok drop your guns. ok ok ok. now get over here.  there is only one way to be my king you have to kiss me.

                                                   jannat and even pov.

lets go back to dylan we have to save him.  look two poeple. pick them up.  ok. omg thanks for saving us. omg salton is that you? jannat? lets save dylan

                                                          gage 

who r you? cant talk now.  kill them before they kill us.  kannon is that you? yes now shoot. o my god. what? your bit. no im not yes kannon you are. on the leg. ahhhhh. i need to die.