(1)Juvia meets Gray

Juvia's POV:

"Sylvia wake up you need to go to school." Juvia calmly said. "Huh?Mommy....good morning..." Juvia smiled. "Good morning Sweety breakfast is ready."

"Okay....mommy can you make me two pony tails?" "Sure." Juvia dressed Sylvia in her school uniform and made her two pony tails. Sylvia was now eating her breakfast.

While Juvia was putting her books and other things for school in her bag. "Sweety after eating go brush your teeth." "Okay mommy." Juvia was ready she was just waiting for Sylvia. Sylvia has dark blue hair and onyx eyes.

(A/N: Sylvia's school bag)Sylvia was walking downstairs

Sylvia was walking downstairs. "Is Sylvia ready?" "Yes mommy!" "Then lets go." "Hai!" Sylvia started to run to our car. "Sylvia dont run." Juvia carries her bag. We got in a car and Juvia started to drive to Sylvia's school.

We got in front of her school. Sylvia grabbed her bag and we both then walked out of a car. I kissed Juvia's forehead and she kissed my cheek. "Be good at school,okay?" "Yes mommy."

Sylvia runned in a school. Juvia smiled and got in her car. After couple of minutes Juvia got in front of her school. As she walked in a school. Students said 'Good morning' and she replyed the same.

"Miss.Lockser in your class will be new student." Said principal Makarov. "Is it okay with you Miss?" "Yeah." Juvia smiled and Makarov smiled back.

Gray's POV:

Sh*t! I will be late at my first day in new school!! As I was running down a hall I bumped somebody. She fell on a floor but I stayed standing because I have muscles and Im strong.

"Im sorry Miss." Wait.....is she a teacher!!!! Im in big trouble!! "Its okay." She stood up and brushed dust of her. She smiled. "Are you a new student?" "Y-yeah Im Gray Fullbuster." "Oh Gray is in Juvia's class. Juvia is Juvia Lockser." She then smiled again. She's so cute and Im taller than her for 15 inches I think. "Lets go in class." "Y-yes." We then started to walk to class.