Chapter 1

Harry sighed as he walked into his cold, empty apartment in London

 Harry sighed as he walked into his cold, empty apartment in London. Everyday, after coming home from the tiring university, Harry wished  to come home to warm arms wrapped around him and hold him lovingly. He missed having someone there for him but as much as he craved having someone, he hated it. He hated the fact that someone could fall so in love with a person and give everything to them. How could you love someone so much. He never understood that.

 Harry dropped his bag on the white counter top in the small kitchen before raiding the fridge. All there was in the fridge was some leftover lasagna that his sister, Gemma, had dropped off after visiting him Monday. Today was Wednesday. Harry sighed. After he came out to his parents at 16, they made it clear that they did not want to see their son again. They disowned him and threw him out of the house, leaving him to fend for himself. His older sister, Gemma, was in college in America when that happened and as soon as she heard, she helped his little brother.

She took what was left of her college allowance and helped Harry buy a small apartment and other necessities. Gemma was living in a college dorm, so she couldn't take her brother in. Harry was able to get a job at a small bakery and has been working there for two years even though he doesn't get paid much. Even with the little money that Gemma has sends for him and the money he gets from working, he is still barely surviving. The rent for his apartment already eats a huge chink off of his sum of money.

He cannot remember the last time he bought a new pair of jeans. As Harry plopped down on his couch with his plate of cold lasagna, he turned on the television. Some crappy reality show was going on about relationships. Seriously

Harry has not been in a relationship in a long time. The last relationship Harry was in , the guy cheated on Harry. Harry had loved him with all his heart, he gave him it and the guy returned it all shattered and broken. Since then Harry refused to go out or go on dates that his sister and best friend, Liam, would beg him to go on. He is okay with being alone and surviving on his own. Is he, though? 

While Harry was lost in his thoughts, gazing out the living room window, the television was on, showing a tape of Horan Corps'CEO Niall Horan's interview. 

And little did Harry know that that guy was going to capture his heart.

YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

YOU GUYSSSS!!!

That was just the beginning of my first story. I hope you enjoyed it. Please vote and also comment on the story. I'm not entirely sure on how this story will go so I definitely need your feedback. 

idk who I am talking to cause... I now wrote it but yea

Lovah yew guys and hope you guys get fabulous pussies and dicks to suck on 

-KK x.