Let Me Save You

Today was going to be a great day. I had finally made it to Sweden. Ever since I saw BTS Now2 I've wanted to visit the places they did. Like a mini bts tour of the places they went. I had come with my best friend because she didn't like the idea of me going alone. We had seen a few places over the few days. We were trying to find a place to eat when we heard screams. We looked towards the crowd that was growing and slowly inched closer. We were a little closer but stopped when we saw them. It was BTS. I knew they were here but I didn't think we'd see them. I turned towards my friend.

"Am I dreaming?"

"No (y/n) you aren't they really are there."

I squealed but didn't move. They were trying to get out of a cafe but the fans wouldn't leave them alone. I felt pissed.

"Why can't they leave them alone? They are on vacation."

"It's the life of a celebrity" my friend said.

"Who cares they are humans who deserve to be left alone on there private time. This is like what happened to Tae when he was with his family."

"(y/n) calm down."

"No this isn't ok....I can't even do anything to help them. I'm useless. Let's go." I turned around and walked away from the group. I was a hardcore BTS fan but I was not going to be lumped in with that crowd. We had walked a good distance before my friend stopped.

"Oh my god they are chasing them now." my friend said and I turned to see she was right. Some ran off one way which by the pink clothes I could only guess one of them was Jin. The others ran off another direction.

"We gotta help them." She said looking at me.

"We don't even know our way around how can we help?"

"We can do our best." She took off one direction and I followed. I didn't want to be lumped in with these crazy fans but I had to do something even if they never knew.

"Omg BTS!!!" my friend screamed and started running a different direction and a bunch of girls followed her. Not all of them so I went opposite. This city is hard to figure out if you don't live here. I turned down a street and saw Tae running alone. Why was he by himself. There were several girls still running behind him. I looked around. I had a few seconds to pull him and get him into the door around the corner. I only thought of Taes safety. He started to run past me and I grabbed him and pulled him hard my direction and then quickly pulled him through the door. I shoved him through the door and shut it quickly and pushed him up against the wall. The door was see through so if the girls looked in we'd be screwed so I put my scarf around him to cover his face. He looked pissed. I was scared. Tae never looks like that. I took a step back from him. I was too close to him and that wasn't ok.

"Im..I'm sorry" I said looking down at the ground.

"What the hell is wrong with you people!" He screamed. I looked at him.

"I...."

"We are on a damn vacation and you guys can't let us be!"

"Tae...I..."

"No this isn't acceptable you aren't a true fan if you can't let us live."

"Will you just..."

"If all of our fans are crazy like you bunch I don't want you as fans!" I was on the verge of tears. I wasn't like those girls I wasn't I was trying to help.

"Tae please listen..."

"No." He started to move to leave I grabbed his wrist to stop him and he ripped it away.