0.1

Durwood County Police Department is where I had to be at dawn instead of my precious, comfortable bed.

As I get passed the security, I take a seat in the very back so I'm not noticed.
Trust me, you do not want speak to me in the morning.

As I wait, the doors from the inside open and a very attractive tattooed guy comes out.

He looks about my age, but all ruffed up.
I wonder why he's in jail;
He doesn't look like a criminal, nor does he look innocent.

As he passes a crowd of people who are waiting for the next person to be called on, a couple of I'm guessing prostitutes (due to the lack of clothing and clown makeup) strut towards him.

"Hey! Looking for a good time?" the red-head winks at him and pops her gum.

He eyes her up and down and smirks
"With you,no thanks, I'll pass"

Right when he said that the protistute and her skanky freind roll their eyes and go sit back down.

He catches me looking at him and I just go back to playing games on my phone

"You're done checking me out. Come on! That's no fun is it" says the tattooed guy.
"Did he just say that to me" I ponder quickly.

"I wasn't checking you out, you were causing a scene" I said.

"Well, why is a pretty girl like yourself in this place" he says while taking the seat in front of me.

"I look like a mess right now, if you haven't noticed. I've just woke up because of my idiotic, reckless young brother" I say through gritted teeth.

"Ahh, you are cranky. It looks like to me you have a bad boy forming" he chuckles.

"Not funny. He was drinking and smoking with his friends and got caught. He's only 17!" I roll my eyes.

"Typical for his age. Sucks for him to have an overprotective sister like you but luckily you're here and not your parents" he says.

"You can say that. So why were you in there?" I question.

"That's for me to know and you to find out, see you around Luna" he winks and gets up and leaves.

"How do you know my name!" I scream but he doesn't answer and leaves.

For all I know he could be a serial killer who began killing when he was 5 years old and now just got released. But seriously Luna get over yourself. Five year olds don't go around killing people. Or do they?

How would I find him? Maybe I'd see him around but how does he know me?

He'd disappeared into the dark morning. Leaving me in pensive and slightly intrigued with his mysterious persona.