1:First Day

~No ones POV~

"Hyung! Mingyu hyung wake up.. you'll be late at school. It's your first day,right?" as Mingyu's little brother woke him up.

"Hmm... what time is it?" Mingyu said to his little brother.

" It's already 5 a.m" - Mingyu's little brother.

" Seriously?! You woke me up this early? May classes starts at 7 a.m" - Mingyu

" Asih.. hyung it's better to be early than to be late" - Mingyu' little brother.

" Fine.. I'm just going to get ready,so you should go back to your room and get ready too.." - Mingyu

" Ok hyung~ mom is downstairs cooking our breakfast" - Mingyu's little brother.

" Ok" - Mingyu

After he's little brother left his room.. he run through his bathroom and take a bath. After 10 mins Mingyu looked at his wallclock and it's 6 a.m so he got out of his room and go downstairs to eat breakfast..

" Mom I'm going now"  Mingyu told his mom

"Ok Mingyu.. be careful" - Mingyu's mom

"Ok mom.. bye" Mingyu said as he waved goodbye to his mom.

It took him 25 mins until he arrived to school. So he reached school at 6:30 a.m.. He searched for his section on the list that is pinned on the board near the Principal's Office.

After 5 mins of searching he saw his name at section A the star section of the school so he went to the building where his section was...

When he already found his classroom he entered it and saw few students talking with each other but he didn't bother to think about them and search for his seat.... then he finally saw a seat at the back near the window so he quickly go to it and put his bag down..

He took his phone with his earphones and listen to some songs and didn't bother himself to other students' chat...

While relaxing himself, their prof. suddenly enter the room so he removed his earphones from his ears and put it inside the pocket of his bag. When their prof already put his things on the table he start to introduce himself.

" Hello everyone. I'm Mr. Park and I'll be your prof this year." - Mr. Park

We all greet him, then he tell us to introduce ourselves. The first guy on the front introduce himself.

" Hello everyone. My name is Boo Seungkwan you can call Seungkwan.. I hope we can all be friends :)" the guy said.. then the other one raised his hand and introduce himself  " Hi my name is Kwon Soonyoung but my friends called me Hoshi.. let's be friends" he introduce himself and smiled half-heartedly.

As they introduce all and I was the last one so I stood up and introduce myself. " Hello to you all. I'm Kim Mingyu you can call me Mingyu.. nice to meet you all" I said quickly cuz I don't want it to be too long. After I introduce myself our prof started to speak again..  " Ok so is anyone here didn't introduce yet? Anyone?" He said while looking at us.. while he was asking us the door opened and there was a.. kid? Standing infront of the door? Maybe I just misunderstood it but he's short.. urgh Kim Mingyu just stop thinking about he's height ㅡ.ㅡ

As the boy entered the classroom he bowed 90° at us and introduce himself.. " Annyeong my name is Lee Jihoon, you can call me Woozi. Nice to meet you all" he said as he tell himself to us all then our prof let him go inside.. so he search for a vacant seat then I saw a vacant seat to the other row.. so I raised my hand and glad he noticed me I pointed to the vacant seat on the second row.. so he went to it and before he sat on it he mouthed me ' thank you ' and I just nodded at him..

The lesson starts so I took my pen and a notebook and started writting some notes.. it takes awhile on writing some long in Chemistry.. after one hour we're all dismissed, Gladly so I went to my second class and it's physics.
So I start packing my stuffs so that I can go to my next class.

After I finished packing my things I went outside and walked through the hallway. I looked at the school map to find the directions to my Physics class and it's in the 6th floor. While walking I just notice that I'm the only one who's walking in the hallway but I don't really mind about it. So I stopped on walking, took out my phone,put my earphones on, musics on then start walking again....

While listening and walking I felt of kinda' creepy cuz it's so quiet on the whole place so I start walking fast but someone hold my hand.

*~ Hi guyseu. This is my first time writing a fanfic so please like and vote for it.. Kamsa~*