History

Your P.O.V.
         You were rushing to your room when someone shouted your name.. ughh! You HATE it!

         "Wae?" You asked Baekhyun.

         " Nothing!" Then he run fastly!

          "Yah! You Bacon! I'M GONNA TOAST YOU AFTER THIS!"

         He's wasting my time! Ommo! I'm gonna be late! That bastard! He's really pissing me off!You thought while grabbing away your heels and run as fast as you can.

            You entered your room with a haggard-look , and sweat started to fall down your cheeks...

         Oh! I look haggard! I hate it!you said to yourself while putting your heels back to your feet..

         " You should wipe your sweat.. you might get sick." He said while looking at you intently and wiping your sweat away using his hanky..

          You feel butterflies in your stomach.. and you know what it means.. you stared at him.. and thought.. he's my bestfriend.. of course he will care for me.. that's all.. don't assume that Bacon likes you too..

           You felt sad.. after that thought...

             You feel pair of hand.. stretching your cheeks to make you smile... ughh! He's doing this everytime I felt sad..

         "Hey, are you okay?" He asked..

          " A-ah.. yeah.. yeah.. nothing to worry Bacon!".. then you ruffled his hair..

         " yah! Aish! My hair!" He complained.. but you ignore it and.. get your way through your chair.. cause your History teacher is already walking upstairs to you room.

          You forgot that you are going to have a debate about
love.. it feels weird and suspicious for an History teacher to make a debate about that topic because almost all the debates in this subject were about heroes and old things or events.. but it seems that you have nothing to do to stop your teacher..

            "Okay class, I hope you're reay for our debate today, the groups are boys and girls. Is it okay with you?"

               "Y-yes." We said in chorus, although we don't like the idea...

             "The first question is... for Ms. (Your surname) and Mr. Byun.."

              "What?!" You shout for you were surprised..

              "Something wrong?!" Your teacher asked while raising an eyebrow..

                "None."you said and you saw baekhyun chuckle lightly..

               "Okay, let's proceed , the question is.. if you fell in love to a person, are you going to confess it or not?.. without minding about it's consequence?"

            Bacon tapped your shoulder and said...

           "Ladies first!" Then he smirked..

            He's pissing me off again! You thought to yourself...

            You glared at her before you give your opinion..

           "A-ahmmm.. for me.. I will hide my true feelings.. especially if he's my friend.. because for me friendship is the most wonderful thing that happened to my life... Friendships have no break-ups... no cool-offs.. I won't risk all of that because of my selfishness.. and my stupid feelings."

          Your teacher and classmates gasped after they hear what you've said..

          You look at Baekhyun, waiting for his answer.. but then you were shocked...

            Because he came near you and hug you tightly and said...

             " I would like to take the risk (your name).. I wan't to tell my story with you to our cute little kids in the future.. I thank Tita.. or Ma'am for this.. *chuckles*..let's make our own History.. (your name).. I won't promise to not make you cry, but I will make my best to make you cry because of so much joy,whenever you are with me... Now, would you like to take the risk like what your Bacon done?

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: sorry for wrong spellings and grammars.. I hopw you understand.. I don't have time to edit this.. you know?.. school works!xD.. so that's it.. sorry if it is not that good... but thanks for reading!

  VOTE, COMMENT AND BE A FAN!

~Exo saranghaja!

- MARVIENGY