The Dark 20's

This is a story plot for a movie I hope to make in the future.

Dated back in the 1920's three men Ricky Two Face, Johnny Frost, Eddy Joker are robbers and they break into every bank in town and get away with it until one night. They found out that their father's kept gold in a house they use to hang out at. The three men find the house but there's a family that lives in the house and Johnny Frost tells the two it might not be a good idea to break into the house but the other two didn't listen and broke in. A detective named Banner is now getting info on these three men that been robbing the banks so he gets as much info he can from the bank tellers. Ricky, Eddy keep the family in hostage and Ricky asks the family where the gold is and the family didn't know what he was talking about. A man that witness the three men tells Banner what they look like so Banner gets a sketch artist to draw their faces now their wanted. Johnny finally goes into the house and he sees this girl that he falls in love with. Ricky is looking for the gold while Eddy is messing around then the husband of the family sneaks into his room and grabs his shotgun then goes to point it at Eddy. Johnny goes to talk to the girl and she's begging him to leave her alone and Johnny tells her he's not going to hurt her. Ricky saw that Eddy was at gun point so he sneaks up behind the husband and hits him with his gun and knocks him out then ties him up. Banner gets his team and they hunt for Ricky, Eddy, Johnny. Johnny and the girl start talking and she asked why they're doing this and he told her their father's put gold in this house and they didn't know that her and her family was living here. Ricky starts punching the husband asking where the gold is?! The husband kept yelling he doesn't know! Banner and his team end up finding the house where Ricky, Eddy, Johnny are so Banner gets his team to block the whole house then Banner yells telling Ricky, Eddy, Johnny to come out of the house. Ricky is now freaking out and yelling at the family and throwing stuff. Johnny goes to check out what's wrong and Ricky asked Johnny where he was the whole time thinking he ratted them out and Johnny didn't reply. Banner told his team to fire at the house and they shot. Ricky, Eddy, Johnny, the family got down then Ricky, Eddy started firing back. Johnny went to go check if that girl was ok and he found her on the ground bleeding he ran to her but she end up dying in his hands. Banner shot and killed Eddy. Ricky was pissed and shot and killed a few of Banner's men. Johnny ran out outside and started shooting Banner's men Then Banner shot Johnny in the head. That pissed Ricky off more so Ricky took a potato sack over the husbands head and sent him outside making Banner think it was him. Ricky then took off with out them knowing. Banner took the sack off and got the sketch of Ricky and it matched the husband so Banner took him in. A year later Ricky goes back to the house for the gold and forgets the wife of the family still lives there and she has the shot gun pointed to Ricky and says "this is for getting my husband sent away for something he didn't do and getting my baby girl killed" then shoots him and kills him. There's more parts for the movie I just didn't feel like adding them in.