Starting Today, You are A Host

You drooped your shoulders in resignation before you silently pushed the door close. "There are four whole library rooms,so why do they all have to be so noisy?"

You walked up the carpeted stairs and into yet another long hallway before you glanced at the large window. "Mother in heaven, it's been ten years now huh? It seems like the children of rich people come to school for the fun of it"

You raised your head to look at the signage.

Music Room #3

"An unused music room?" you mused. "I guess this is about the only place where I study in peace and quiet"

Without bothering to fix your distressed hair, you turned the golden handle and pushed the pinkish white door open when fragrant rose petals flew past you and some managed to brush against your cheeks.

"Welcome!" a unison of voices reached your ears.

When you opened the door, there was the Host Club.

I N T R O D U C T I O N: Starting Today, You are a Host

Those with the wherewithal first, in social standing, and second, in money spend their time here, at the private Ouran Academy.

As such, Ouran Host Club is where handsome boys with too much time in their hands entertain and charm girls who also have too much time in their hands.

It is the school's own personal, elegant playground for the super-rich.

You were shaking in regret upon opening the door.

"Oh, it's a boy" a handsome boy with brown locks and cheerful brown eyes spoke.

You blinked in confusion until realization struck you. You probably looked like a boy in front of them because of your clothes and your hairstyle.

"Kuroo, Bokuto, this visitor is in the same class as you right?" a tall blonde bespectacled male asked two other boys: one had his raven hair sticking in different directions and partially covering one of his eyes while the other one had his hair sticking up to resemble a great horned owl.

"Yes he is but he isn't very sociable so we don't know him to well" Kuroo and Bokuto chorused.

"It's impolite to say it like that" the blonde told them before he placed his attention on you. "Welcome to Ouran Host Club, Honor Student"

"What?" the brunette perked up from his seat. "Then, this exceptionally rare honor student we've heard about, (F/N) (L/N), is you?"

You momentarily stopped your advances of getting out of the music room and looked back at them. "How do you know my name?"

"It's just that our school tradition makes it difficult for commoners to get in" the bespectacled boy stated as your eyebrow twitched at his choice of words. "I've been told that unless you possess a rather audacious nerve, you cannot become an honor student here"

"Commoner huh?" you thought. "Audacious, he said?"

"Why thank you" you could only reply before the brunette placed an arm around your sulking figure.

"Yes! He's saying that you are a hero, (L/N)-kun" the brunette told you. "Even though you might be at the head of the class, you are still the poorest person in the whole school"

The second you heard of the word 'poorest', you left his hold on you and walked away as he continued talking, "Maybe you lowly people are looked down upon"

"No, I wouldn't necessarily go that far" you responded before getting back to the locked door.

"It doesn't matter, does it?" the brunette got into a dramatic pose. "Long live the poor! Welcome to our world of beauty, poor man!" Flowers and sparkles appeared out of nowhere just for the sake of adorning him.

You excused yourself to leave the room when you felt small but strong hands pull you back.

"Ne (F/N)-chan! (F/N)-chan! You're a hero? That's amazing!" a little boy with messy orange hair and brown eyes exclaimed as sparkles erupted around him.

"I'm not a hero, I'm just an honor student" You replied before you yelled at him. "AND WHO ARE YOU CALLING (F/N)-CHAN!?!?!"

The orange head ran away from you when the brunette spoke again, "Still, to think that such a fabled, erudite student would be gay... What is your preference? The wild type? The boy Lolita type? The little devil type? The cool type?"

You staggered a few steps backward with a sweatdrop on your forehead. "I-It's not like that! I was just looking for a quiet place where I could study!"

The brunette walked up to you and the next thing you knew were his fingers caressing your cheeks and his face close to yours, "Or perhaps... You'd like to try me? How about it?"

You jumped out of his touch when you felt your back hit something. Turning around, you saw a vase toppling over and instinctively stuck your hand out to reach it.

But you didn't.

"The Renaissance vase that was to be featured in the school auction..." Bokuto trailed off.

"Now you've done it" Kuroo continued. "We were going to start the bidding at 8 million yen for that"

"8 million yen?!" You exclaimed. "How many thousand yen is that? How many thousands are in 8 million?"

You turned around to face them. "Um... can I pay you back?"

"Could you even?" Kuroo and Bokuto exchanged looks at each other. "You can't even afford the designated uniform. What is that grubby outfit anyway?"

The blonde bent down to pick up a shard of the broken vase. "What will it be, Oikawa?"

"Have you ever heard of this saying, (L/N)-kun?" the brunette named Oikawa crossed his right leg over the other and stuck a finger pointing towards you. "When in Rome, do as the Romans do!

If you have no money, then pay with your body. Starting today, you are the Host Club's dog!"

"This is too much Mom" You thought as you turned into a ghostly pale color. "I've been captured by a ridiculous bunch who call themselves a 'Host Club'"

The orange haired boy poked you twice on the arm which caused you to faint.

THE HOST CLUB IS NOW OPEN FOR BUSINESS.

☆*。★゚*♪ ☆*。★゚*♪

Recently watching Ouran Highschool Host Club was the main inspiration for this.

I'll be changing some stuff from our lovable volleyball dorks.

Oikawa is his first name and Tooru is the last name. He's a second year.

Bokuto and Kuroo are brothers and their surname is Hitachiin. (Too lazy to think of a new name). Both are first years.

Tsukishima is the first name (Kei is the surname). He's a second year.

Kageyama (fn) Tobio (sn) is a third year.

Hinata (fn) Shoyo (sn) is a third year.

Cover credits to: _rosyalice