Prologue

(After a long summer vacation school is finally beginning again Ashley is so happy she can't wait to see her friends again after the holiday )Ashley a girl who has the shape of an hourglass will surely do anything to see her long time missed friends.

             Chapter one

  .........The bell rings .........

Ashley's pov......

"Ashley, Ashley " shouted Chloe brooks .( Chloe had been my friend since the beginning of kindergarten and I love her . Chloe is a well brought up girl from a family of high status . She is a girl with my shape , black colored hair and a girl guys would like)

 She is a girl with my shape , black colored hair and a girl guys would like)

"Yes, yes" Ashley replied looking really tired and lost.
" is the class over ? " she asked in a low tuned voice.
"Of course"replied Chloe "I can't believe you slept through the whole class , Ashley what's wrong? " she asked looking worried.
"It's nothing, I just didn't have a good rest last night " Ashley replied
" okay if u say so" said Chloe still looking worried .
" am fine Chloe don't worry " Ashley said reading the emotion on Chloe's face .
"Okay, okay " said Chloe with a little smile on her face .

( as they were leaving the class , they heard the sound of their other friends calling their attention )

"WAIT!!!!" Shouted Zara,Diana and Sophia at once.
( Then Ashley and Chloe stopes and turned around)
" Have you seen him" said Zara
"Yeah , he's really cute " added Diana
"Guys he's not that cute like my victor but he's still cute " Sophia said smiling "Em yes he is" Zara snapped
"Excuse me guys , who is the  HE? Asked Ashley looking so confused.
" Yeah we've just been standing here and watching you guys talk and blab about HIM " added Chloe also looking confused.
" Oh we're sorry" said the three blabbing girls in unison.
" Em he is " Zara was just saying before Diana cut her off
"He is ken"Diana said quickly without noticing that she just cut Zara off .
"Which ken ?"Ashley asked the excited girls
"Which other ken " Zara snapped back looking at Ashley in an astonished way
"OMG , do you mean ken derrington ?" 😱Chloe asked excitedly
"Yep , him"  Diana said
" Ahhhhhhh!!!" Shouted Chloe " I wanna see, I wanna see , his cute face and
" here he is walking towards us " said Ashley cutting Chloe off.
"OMG" the other girls shouted in unison while staring at Len who was walking towards them .
"Hi , Em can you show me the way to room 203 ? "Ken asked politely
( ken was a muscular fitted guy, with black and brown long hair which falls perfectly . He is said to be 16 years of age and dark ivory in complexion . He was tall ,He also had dimples which appeared on his perfectly pimpled free face anytime he talked or smiled . He was the guy of any girls dream)
"Em ,Em "the girls except for Ashley stammered.
"Yeah , it's by your right immediately you get to the end of the hall" said Ashley answering his question.
" Thanks" Ken said smiling
"Sure, anytime " replied Ashley
(Just immediately Ken walked down the hall , the girls snapped out of their hopeless illusion according to Ashley )
"OMG , I can't believe he just talked to you "said Chloe smiling so broadly and exhibiting an excited emotion
" yeah,  so?" Asked Ashley " he is just a normal cute guy like every other guy , no big deal"
" No big deal ?" Asked Zara astonished "he is the son of the richest business man in Australia and he is no big deal , whoa , ash am disappointed "
"Zara pls I have vowed never to keep any relationship apart of friend ship with a guy and besides ain't you and Jeffery still dating  ?"Ashley asked
"We are but" said Zara
"But nothing" snapped Ashley
"Ashley , look, the fact that you decided not to have any relationship except from friend ship with a guy doesn't mean we also did " said Diana
"YeahSaid Sophia
"Fine , lets jays forget about this and go ,  besides we have some shopping to do after school , lets think about that  "Said Ashley .
"Well, okay"
"Fine"
"Okay "
They said agreeing to Ashley's opinion
"Then let's bounce girls " said Ashley .