Let Your Heart Decide~(Justin Bieber and NIall Horan Story)

MacKenzies P.O.V

It was a typical Saturday,i got out of my bed and dragged myself into the bathroom,I'm not a morning person,except Christmas,then I'm a fucking midnight person! First i lit my vanilla and coconut essence candle.I stripped out of my PJ's and hopped into the shower,i turned it on and let the hot water,freely run among my body,showers are mainly the best part of the morning.

I washed my body and my hair,turned off the shower and quickly hopped out and covered my body with a towel,i brushed my hair smooth and then added my silk lotion,urgh i love that thing! it makes my hair so smooth and soft.

i dryed my body and put my underwear on and ontop of that i put my robe on. I walked upto my music station and plugged my Iphone in,and put on Bastilles Bad Blood album on,G-O-D Dan Smith is P-E-R-F-E-C-T!!!

i danced and sang my way to my mirror wardrobe,i looked around for  few moments and then took out my Dip-Dyed high waisted shorts,my Obey top,which i tucked into my shorts. I got some on my fave TopShop frilly socks and my reddy-black Blazers out and put those on.

I put on just the usual make up on,mascara,white on my waterline and concealer,i dont use much,cause it feels like my face is a colouring book otherwise.

I unplugged my phone from the station and headed downstairs,no one was home cause my parents are on a business trip till like next 3weeks,i took an apple from the fruit bowl and some Sunny D from the fridge and sat at the counter and went onto facebook,witter,instagram,tumblr ect...

Then i got  a text from my Boyfriend Justin,Yes Justin Bieber :)

~Justin;)

hey baby,wanna go hang out before Hareems party? xo

~Me

Sure,meet me at the park in 10? xo

~Justin;)

cool,love you xoxoxoxoxo

hhmmm,not gonna reply to him not see what he does? ;) i finished my apple and Sunny D and walked out the door,plugged in my headphones and put 'On Top Of The World' by Imagine Dragons on,gosh that song though <3

And i actually cant wait till Hareems party,its just really fun,shes like faking rich and yes i use faking instead of fucking sometimes it just sounds funnier :') she throws a party every saturday,but she is lovely,we used to be quiet close actually,don't really know what happened.

i walked through the massive gates of the park and headed to my favourite tree,the Big Blossom as i call it,when i felt two very muscular arms wrap round my waist,and someone kiss my neck,which made my headphones fall out of my ears,i span around and i was now in Justin arms

"hello princess" he said while pecking my lips about 45678 times. "Hello my prince" i said doing the exact same thing. I think our relationship is perfect,we both love each other and Justin Treats me like a princess and i treat him like my king,he really is the perfect boyfriend,we do fight all the time though,but,how can i stay made a him?

"How come you didnt reply to my last text?" he asked me still,holding me close to him

"oh my phone died" i lied

"is that why you were listening to music on the way here?" he smirked

"fine,fine i wanted to see what you'll do" i smiled

"ill do this" he smirked and lift me up and span me around.

"nooooooooo,Juuuustin put me doooown!" i yelled,so that everyone was not staring at us.

"first say sorry and tell me how much you love me" he smirked again

"IM SORRY,I LOVE YOU LOADS AND ILL NEVER LEAVE YOU NOW PUT ME DOOWN" i yelled.

"there we go" he smirked at me then kissed my lips gently,his lips are literally heaven.

"spaztic" i mumbled under my breath "i feel sick now" i moaned at Justin

"awh,im sorry baby" she gave me a sad look.

i smiled and pecked his cheek. Then i felt my phone vibrate,oh,text from Hareem,

"Hey,partys already started,you guys still coming?:)" i read out loud so Justin would hear too.

Hareem said "you guys" because there literally isnt a day when im not with Justin,like i said,perfect life with ZE perfect guy.

i quickly replied and me and Justin headed over to Hareems house. We got there in less than 10 minutes and we checked our names and walked in,to get bombarded with hugs from like...everyone!

YES! i really really like this! i have the net chapter planned out in my head and Niall,will be in the next chapter :) please vote,comment and follow :) should i carry on? answer in the comments!!!

Sonia ^.^