Chapter 1

"Maddie! Your new family is here! Come on out now."

"Yes Georgie!" I shouted.

Yea. So I'm Maddie, or Maddison Grace, 16 and an orphan. I'm just about going to be adopted into a new family. Life in the orphanage for almost all my childhood had been okay you could say, but I was kind if glad that I could go somewhere else.

"Maddie!" Georgie cried again.

I walked out of my room along with my belongings. I saw Georgie there and she gave me a big hug.

"Behave okay. And, I will miss you hun."

"You too Georgia."

We both went to the reception counter and met my new family. I was stunned.

~~

A/N

Hey guys! So this is my first story I have ever written and it might not be so good and yea. :/ So leave some comments to tell me what you think should happen. Thanks :D Sorry if you think this chapter is too short, I promise the next chapters will be longer. The name of this story is not meant to copy anyone's, just the first name that pops into my head and it sounds nice. :)  Also, along the way, if you think any celebrity can suite to be any of the characters, just comment them. I will consider them.

VOTE/COMMENT/FOLLOW

special thanks to @aturquoiseowl for the main storyline