Just try to get along .

As Gumball walked around the castle, his shoes clanked against the clean and swiped floor . It shined from the glass windows , sunlight peered through . Gumball looked over to see his happy subjects walking around the kingdom, some carrying their young by the hand and other's that already had a loving family . He liked the sight of it . He secretly wanted to have a family as well but he was still young . Only about 18 yet he was a prince . He hummed to himself his arms behind his back he enjoyed the peacefulness of his kingdom, he loved everything about it . He loved how calm and fun his subjects wer-
"AHH!" Gumball jumped from the sudden yell from downstairs, he ran quickly down his eyes glancing up to see Peppermint maid in a horrified expression .
"Mrs.Peppermint! What's with the scream? What happene-!?" Gumball paused before hearing a chuckle before him and a floating figure above .
"Hey Bubba, how's it hangin?" A sly voice asked, a pale figure with black streaks of hair and red piercing eyes . He threw his tongue out , hovering above and around the prince .
Gumball huffed and fixed himself before walking away from the vampire .
"Hey! Don't ignore me!" Gumball brushed that away and continued walking up the stairs, he stopped when a hand grabbed him. He met eyes with Marshall lee, his red eyes made his chest and cheeks burn up. Looking away only to get redder from the close tension .
"Bubba, don't ignore me. Besides how can you ignore a king?"
"I just did, leave at once Marshall."
"Who are you talking to like that? Don't you care for me?"
Gumball stood silent , only a darker pink appeared onto his cheeks but ignored the question . He heard the vampire laugh blushing even deeper but then peeked his head to see Peppermint maid standing there with a confused and blank look . He pushed Marshall's face away and told her to leave before anything else happened, she listened and left to the kitchen .
The room was now empty, only two people . They both stood on the stairs eyeing each other down, Gumball rolled his eyes at the other who just smirked down to them .
"Just come on up, then we'll talk." Gumball spoke through a small tone before marching up the stairs, Marshall nodded and floated up following the prince into his room, he blinked as he looked around his expectations were true . All pink .
"Are you just gonna float there or sit?" Marshall turned to see Gumball sitting down on the bed, he patted the space next to him with a small pink on his cheeks .
"Don't mind if I do," Marshall said before sitting down, it got quiet again . No talking not any movements, and so much uncomfortableness . They both just glanced around the room, it felt like they couldn't breathe . They both knew each other very well but just couldn't find the words to speak .
Gumball jumped when he heard Marshall groan in annoyance .
"C'mon, you've talked with me before. Can we try to not be awkward around each other?" Marshall explained, he huffed as he leaned down onto Gumball's knees .
Gumball blankly stared at him .
"Well it is awkward. We barely talk,"
"Exactly my point, we never talk to each other anymore...like in the old days." Marshall mumbled through a choke laugh, he brushed a palm over his head . He felt like he was dying over again . He could see the space to not breathe, an old friend that drifted away from him . He shook , looking to see Gumball's hand over his own . He glanced away avoiding the other's gaze .
"Oh? So your the one who's avoiding me now?"
"Not true at all Bubba, I just can't look at you."
"And for what? Don't act like that, I know we don't have the same relationship as before but...I'd like to have it again." Gumball snapped, his cheeks were burning and his eyes felt wet but no tears whatsoever . Marshall smiled over to him he intertwined his hands with Gumball's .
"I can't look at those pink cute eyes." Marshall replied, he brushed Gumball's cheek with his free hand and staring at him . Before he knew it, he felt a soft pairs of lips against his . His body felt warm for some reason and he felt hot . His body burning by now .
Gumball blinked but kissed back more deeper, his pushed his lips more to Marshall's wrapping his arms around his neck while the other wrapped his arms around his waist .
Soon they both fell atop of the bed, their position changed with Gumball on top and Marshall on the bottom . They continued to kiss, and take a breathe .
Kiss .
Take a breathe .
Repeating that action until one let out a moan .
It was Gumball . He covered his mouth and hid his face into Marshall's neck, cheeks with dark pink .
"You moan so cute...~"
"Don't say that!"
"But it's true,"
"No it's isn't.." Gumball squeaked when hands were on his hips, he saw Marshall smirk below him and bit his lip . He started to grind against the growing bulge under him, he shook with lust . Moans and breathes coming out him like crazy, he never felt something like this . Especially with Marshall lee .
"Woah, didn't know you can act like this..~" Marshall purred into Gumball's ear , nibbling and biting into his earlobe making the other panting .
"Marshall...don't tease..me" Gumball said through pants, he lowered his hand down to Marshall's crotch; making his way down to the boxers and meeting something hard in his hand .
"Gumball..."
"So hard..shit." Gumball rubbed a hand over Marshall's tip , he saw the other quiver and groan . Gumball's cheeks grew darker as he watched him groan and curse out moans .
A smile formed on his features as he brushed his lips against Marshall's again, pushing his tongue in and savoring the flavor's. Marshall smirked into it pushing himself closer to Gumball until Gumball met with the sheets . He laid down onto his back , his cheeks all dark pink and his lips glowing with saliva . Marshall eye's scanned his body, he licked his lips.
"Time for my desert." Marshall commented before dipping his head down into Gumball's neck, biting and scraping the pale pink skin .
Gumball swallowed down a moan , his hand covering his moan .
"Don't hide those cute moans from me, I'll force them out of you." Marshall said, he took a deeper bite into Gumball's neck which made him gasp . Gumball brought his hands to Marshall's face pulling him to meet him.
"Oh? Your going to force me to moan? Go ahead."
"What?"
"Go ahead and try, besides I'm yours right now." Gumball took the chance to blow into Marshall's ear watching him blush , he saw a smirk appear .
"Don't have to tell me twice ." Marshall's hands roamed over Gumball's body he started to kiss down his chest and more lower . Gumball saw the hickey's he'll have to put bandages around his arms and neck . Marshall made his way to to Gumball's crotch, opening the zipper with his teeth and pulling Gumball's member out . Even though Marshall's length was bigger, he thought it was cute . Looking up to see pink hues staring at him and then a nod .
Marshall smirked before taking Gumball's length full in his mouth, it took him a second to get comfortable then he bobbed his head.
"M-Marshall-Lee..!" Gumball moaned, he threw his head against the headboard running his hands through the vampire's hair. Marshall quickly glanced up to him winking to the prince . Gumball saw the movements , Marshall's tongue was going around his head . He saw the bright red in those eyes . Gumball gave out another moan, he couldn't possibly take it . He brushed his hands through Marshall's black silk hair then pulled his face more down. Luckily Marshall lee didn't choke on that forceful pull he obeyed Gumball's action, he popped out Gumball's member licking the remaining cum around the tip. Gumball's grip onto his hair tightened, he moaned one last time. "I'm cumming..!" Gumball moaned, giving out pants his chest heaving up and down as he came on Marshall's face. Marshall smirked scooping up the cum with his fingers licking them.  The prince's cheeks were deep pink with blush as he crawled over Marshall, grinding onto his lower half . He earned some groans from the vampire.
"C'mon Marshall you're not out of energy already huh? I thought vampires couldn't be tired-" "Ride me Princy," Marshall interrupted the teen, focusing his gaze into Gumball's body. Holding onto his hips, bringing himself to the other's neck. "Marshall..give me a condom. Now." Gumball said he got the condom into his palm, turning around to place the condom around Marshall's cock. Squeaking a moan out once feeling fingers inside him, he felt tightness looking behind him seeing the other smirking. "You stupi-! A-ahh..!"  Gumball placed the condom around Marshall's member, turning back around to face him. "Now don't be rough, you know how sensitive I am Marshall." "Oh don't worry, bubba. I'll promise to be sweet to that precious bum of you." Marshall said playing around with Gumball's cheeks, taking hold of his member and placing it to the prince's hole. Gumball gasped feeling a tight space in him, a rough pace was set for Marshall. Pumping inside him feeling Gumball tighten around him, he heard those cute moans  coming out of the prince. In their previous relationship they had kissed a few times but never actually done it. Marshall smirked at Gumball, seeing a prince riding him makes it way better. Gumball moved his hips to follow the rhythm, drool coming out of his lips mumbling before another thrust came from beneath him. "Marshall..S-slow down!" Gumball moaned, riding his orgasms out he got Marshall's claws onto his ass. "I'm about to..cum.." Marshall said through groans, giving out one last thrust before coming inside. Gumball arched his back, soon falling atop of Marshall . He heard him chuckle he brushed away a piece of his pink hair, kissing his forehead. "So,how was that bubba?" Gumball looked up to him pouting pulling at his boyfriends cheeks. "Well, my ass hurts so that's a good sign for you huh?" Resting his head onto the other's chest smiling to himself. "Not my fault you wanted this more than me though," Marshall smirked, lifting up the princes chin to meet eyes. "Oh really? Well your friend down there, kept poking me the whole time so who's lying now?" "Shut up Bubba and kiss me." Bubba smiled before kissing him softly. "Hey, how about next time let's try to be more quiet. You scream so loud babe," Gumball playfully slapped him, puffing his cheeks out. "Shut up already Marshall."

my love for this ship :> hope you enjoyed this one shot!