Chapter One

Lilith

Lilith suddenly jerks up from a nightmare, about her favorite creepypasta, Jeff the Killer. She giggles to herself and lays back down; she had an eerie feeling that she is being watched. She sits up getting her phone checking the time. "1:30, well thank god it's spring break," she says out loud. She then hears something move and directs her attention to the dark figure in the corner of her bedroom.

Jeff

'She is... So pretty, but I can't think that way' he thinks to himself. He walks across the room inching closer to her bedside to make the kill. Getting her attention on him he stood in front of the window, letting the moonlight show some of his features. He looks straight at her, and her beautiful eyes met his. Hers filled with fear and worry.

Lilith

The boyish figure walked across the room to the window. She could see what he was wearing. Black pants and what looked like a blood-stained white hoodie. Her heart began to race as she studied him looking more up, met with a scary permanent smile. She shivers as she looks into his eyes seeing pure insanity. She sat up more feeling her back against the headboard. As he walked closer letting his face show, her eyes widen in fear. 'He looks like Jeff, but that is impossible Jeff is just a fictional character.' She thinks to herself.

Jeff

'Look at her she is scared, and it's gorgeous. Jeff just give in now; paint the walls with her blood. You know you want her to die!' The voices in his head taunt him. He looks at her, and her back pushed against the headboard. He moves closer then stops, her getting even more scared than before. She is thinking something he can tell, he just doesn't know what it is. Her eyes showing confusion, it was tempting now to kill. He moves right beside her bed, and now he can hear her breathing, so unsteady and scared.

Lilith

He just stares at her and then he starts moving towards her again, and he stops at her bedside. She starts to panic, her breathing unsteady and heavy. She looks up at him only seeing his eyes. "Are y-you Jeff?" Lilith asks with fear in her voice no matter how much she tried to hide it.

Jeff

Her voice like silk with a hint of fear, smirks and looks straight into her eyes. "Yes d-dear how did you know?" Jeff asks now excited. "B-but I thought you were just a fictional character." She says scared out of her wits. He lets out a low growl and then pins her to the bed. 'She called you a fictional character!' he thinks to himself. "Well sweetie I am real and I think it is time for you to go to sleep!" he growls as he raises his knife to her neck.