Defeat

"Take the family and don't let yourself be seen at all." My father Apache yelled trotting off to join the Knights running to the battle grounds, little did I know that was the last time I would see my father. My mother Ebony did her best to hid us safely from Prince Sargon's Knights, sadly we were found and she was killed. " you can do anything to me just don't hurt my babies please!" my mother yelled. It didn't work and he slid his daggers blade against my mothers neck. Blood splattered all over the knight and into my mothers white pelt. "Now let's get you three to Prince Sargon he's been waiting for you for months now planning his attack." Kaspar smirked. Bags were placed over my sister, brother and my head we were dragged to the princes castle. I assumed we were going to be turned into slaves like the rest of the foals that had been taken from their parents brutally.

————————————————————————
Hey guys sorry this chapter is so short I didn't really know what to write because the first chapter is usually boring when I write ;-; but let me know what you guys think and if there is anything you guys wanna see happen in the story and I'll try to make it work!
————————————————————————