Chapter one

My mother and my farther would always say "My sweet little Lana look at you ". I was playing my home videos over and over . My mother walked in and said " Lana when are you gonna stop seeing that Carl all he does is get you into drugs " I just stared at the video I was watching until I fell on my bed . My mom rushed towards me and said " Lana Lana are you okay David call 911" . I was laying on a hospital bed my hair was oily and my skin was pale I opened my eyes . My mom said " oh thank god ur alive " . It was Sunday morning and I was going to go see Carl I was walking down the hallway when my mom said " Are you going to go see that Carl my Lana look what he has done to you " I just walked passed her and left . I saw Carl in his car I walked over and got in . "Well hey baby nice to see you want a 🚬 . He gave me a kiss and lit it on fire I took it and said "thanks" . We drove off to a hill like we always did and smoked the whole night . Carl kissed me and said "You alright you seem kinda weird " I said "yeah am fine can we just get on with it" . We spent the whole night having fun when I got home my mom was sitting there looking at me . I walked into my room and feel asleep .

Chapter 2

It was Monday morning I had school Carl was didn't go to the same school as me so I didn't see him there . I walked in to my first period we had a new student name Austin the teacher said "oh there is a seat right next to Lana you can sit there " I looked at him he was kinda cute . He sat next to me and said "Hi am Austin nice to meet you " I just rolled my eyes and said " nice to meet you too the names Lana ". Everyone remembered me as the sweet goody girl Lana but after Carl came in I changed . Austin just kept looking at me and talking to me . When I walked out of class he came up to me and said "I don't really know about the school so I asked Mrs.Carter if she could help but she said to go look for you " . I looked at him and said " Um yeah I guess I could show you around ". After all the periods the school day was over but I still had to show him the filed . I took and 🚬 out and he said " You smoke cigarettes at this age " I looked at him and said " Would you mind your own business " he stood quite . I walked home after and my mom said " Lana where have you been let me guess Carl " .I said to her " Look mom I get you don't like him and all but I was helping out a new student " She said "oh what's there name and how do they look tell me about them" I said "his name is Austin he looks pretty cute and is a goody " I walked away after . I went to my bathroom to wash my face and looked at the mirror and said " I was such a sweet girl and now am someone I don't wanna be " that night I cried all night . The next morning came I sat in my seat and there was Austin smiling at me . He followed me around all the time it was like he liked me " . All the boys thought I was cute because I had soft honey brown eyes and dark brown hair with tan skin and freckles . I told him " you want a 🚬" he said "no am good I don't smoke " I asked him "why not " he said " Because it's not the right thing to do " I stood quite . He looked at me and said " you know Lana your a very pretty girl and smoking is only gonna kill you ". I just stood there and walked away .

Chapter 3

I woke up and felt like today was gonna be the same old same . Carl was picking me up after school . Everyday Austin was there handgun with me all the time . It's felt like he was those guys in the movies who try to save to bad girl and turn her into a good one . I was walking out to Carl's car and be had seen Austin Carl always got mad if was with a boy and things didn't go well . He got out of the car to kiss me and then pulled me hair and said who's that boy Lana don't you go cheating on me my sweet little Lana he was pulling my hair so hard I was gonna cry . Austin saw him doing that to me and ran over there and said " Hey that's not a way to treat a young lady " Carl let go of me and told him " oh well last time I checked this was my girl and always will be " he reached back to me and pulled my hair harder almost if he was gonna hit me . His hand was going towards my face I quickly try to get away from him but he held me tight he hit me so many times . Carl had left me on the floor and said " so you soon my sweet Lana and kissed me . Austin ran towards me and said are you ok and was helping me get up I said " I am fine just go away am fine " Austin just kept trying to help but I pushed him away finally I told him " I am fine I don't need your help and form just go " I ran home in tears. When I walked into my house my mom saw me and said " what the hell happen to you who did this too Lana answer me right now " I told her " Carl mom he did this to me am fine just go " she raised her voice and said " Lana I am sick of you hanging with that little fucker he is not good boy for you I want him out of your life and that's it am calling the police. I just stood there and was crying she was on the phone with the cops . All the cops were at my house and Carl was in the back of the car I looked at him and I just gave him a look . I went inside my room and just was crying I looked at my mirror and said " I was a t sweet Lana and I let him do this to me for a long time and now I let him go I am sweet goody Lana "