Prologue

A/N: Lol, Pit's face. XDDD

~Pit's P.O.V.~

He got invited to Smash?! I mean, I can see why Lady Palutena was invited. She's kind, understanding, funny, a bit weird at times.. but all in all she's very nice! 

But Pittoo.. He's rude, insensitive, has NO sense of humor, annoying at times even, hot, mean- wait, hot? 

'Snap out if it Pit! You're fighting him right now! And since when did I think Pittoo was hot ?!' I screamed in my head as a blush creeped up my face. Luckily, I had been damaged a lot and the blush blended in with my slightly red and smoking body. (Not THAT kind of smoking body. XD)

"What's the matter Pit-stain? Did I hit ya' too many times?" Pittoo said smirking. I was having a battle with him, one on one, stock match, on the Boxing Ring Ω stage . 

He was down to his last stock and there was only a minute left on the timer. And I was planning on taking Pittoo down.

~Dark Pit's P.O.V.~ 

Look at that idiot. He's obviously mad I got invited to Smash. And probably because our rooms are next to each other, but it's not so great from my side either. 

Everyone here is so annoyingly cheerful, or just plain annoying, cough, Wario an Bowser Jr., cough, the only people I've hung out since I've got here were Bowser, Ganondorf, King Dedede, and Meta Knight. 

Sure, I talked to Pit and Palutena but that meant nothing. 

Pit's always pissed with me about nothing.... Haha, okay that's not true. He's mad at me now because I may have embarrased him in front of the other smashers. 

Whoops~

Anyways, he has two stocks left and if I can Electroshock him he should get KO'd and I can try my luck at Sudden Death. 

Pit's running over to me now to hit me. Just gotta wait for the right time. He's getting closer..

~Pit's P.O.V.... again.~

'Yes! Pittoo's given up! He's not even doing anything! I'm going to win!' I thought.

 There were only 5 seconds left and I was about to deliver the final blow. Even if I didn't KO him, I would still win. 

But I just had to trip RIGHT when I was about to hit Pittoo. Aaand I fell on him. 'Crud.' I thought as I toppled over Pittoo. 

I had my eyes shut but I could feel something warm on my lips. My eyes shot open and my face went a deep shade of crimson once I realized what was happening.

I was KISSING Pittoo!!

And the worst part was that it was all being broadcasted on both the big jumbo screen behind us AND every television back at the mansion!

"TIME!!" the announcer's voice boomed through the stadium. I shot up and stood in front of Pittoo, who was still on the floor processing what just happened as his face slowly started to turn red. 

"The winner is.. Pit!" the announcer said as the camera focused on me to say my winning phrase. "Uuuuh, victory?" I said confused. 

The whole stadium was silent. I looked at Pittoo to see he was standing up and his face red with both anger and embarrasment. 

My wings started to glow. 'Lady Palutena..' I thought as flew away from the stadium towards the exit. I banged the door open and ran straight to my room. 

I slammed the door shut and just stood there. Tears rolled down my cheeks from embarrasment. I slid down on the floor with my back againtsit and I brought my knees to my face and startded sobbing.

"It was an accident.." I whispered.

Hahaha.. I need to continue this.