oh gOD TURN IT OFF

For @eggchild

"Hey, I'm bored!" I call out to the rest of the elders.

"Shut up Kevin, we're all bored!" Connor calls back to me, rolling over in his bunk.

"I have an idea!" Arnold jumps out of his bottom bunk. "We should play truth or dare!"

"That's stupid." I yell from my bunk which is right above his. I roll back over onto my side and continue to read The Book of Mormon, for the 2008th time.

"That doesn't sound so bad, c'mon Kev!" Connor calls.

"Fine, but you guys had better buy me some donuts after this." I groan, and jump down from my bunk. My socks cause me to slip a bit as I land on the hardwood flooring. My hair's tousled, and my shirt's a little crumpled from laying on it.

We sit in a little circle, and Arnold smiles, excited.

"I've never done this before!" He looks absolutely ecstatic.

"I have..." I look away, mad. "They made me kiss this girl I didn't even like."

"They made me kiss a guy." Connor says, blushing a little.

"Anyways, I'll start." Arnold says. "Truth or dare.... Kevin!"

"Uh, truth..." I reply.

"What's the worst sin you've ever committed?" He asks, and rubs his hands together.

"Oh no...." I shiver. I start to get flashbacks from the donut incident. I can't even eat maple syrup without gagging or crying. "I- ate a..." I feel the maple taste fill my mouth. "I can't, oh god, I can't..." I groan.

"Uh, okay, well you need to ask Elder McKinley now..." Arnold says, and I feel the maple flavor fade.

Oh god, the maple flavor....

"Truth or dare, Conn-" I ask, and he interrupts me.

"Dare." He says, and licks his lips.

"I dare you to stop being so weirdly sexual." I grumble back at him.

"Oh, baby, I'm always this weirdly sexual." He mockingly moans.

"I thought I dared you not to." I bite back at him.

"I'm not being weirdly sexual, just normally sexual." He argues, a smirk still on his face.

"Uh, Connor it's your turn to-" Arnold trues to stop our arguing and fails.

"Truth or dare, Kevin." Connor asks.

"Truth." I reply, staring at him dead in the eyes.

"Have you ever not been this uptight?" He growls, grabbing me by the necktie and pulling me closer to his face.

"Nope." I shoot back. The tension growing.

Like a succubus, Connor's narrow eyes and bushy eyelashes draw me in. He lets go of my tie and I sit back, loosening it some so I can breathe.

"H-hey guys it's my turn!" Arnold stutters, trying to stop us from murdering eachother.

"Truth or dare, Connor." I ask, trying to sound like I haven't realized the weird sexual tension in the room.

"Dare, chicken." He replies, clearly trying to make me want to pick dare next round.

"I dare you to sleep in someone else's bunk tonight." I laugh.

"Truth or dare, Kevin." He spits back.

"Dare." His tactic got me.

"I dare you to stop being such a jesus freak." Connor smiles. "And curse!"