Chapter 1

We were the only survivers or at least we thought we were only me and my daughter only 5 years old. What were we going to do we had no home no shelter no protection.

I'm James with my daughter tori she's just a little girl help us please god. Daddy i heard tori's soft voice i stopped writing and turned my attention to her.

She came and jumped in my arms. Daddy i had a bad dream its ok i said rubbing her back daddy's here. What was it about i asked hugging her.

Monsters were chasing me she responded with tears in her eyes. Its ok baby girl no monsters are going to get you. Even though there was toxic monsters everywhere to be seen i thought.

Just go back to sleep i said softly, ok she said softly holding on to me. Tori i nudged her arm lightly. She was fast asleep, i felt bad tori didn't deserve to live in a world like this infected in every turn.

She is just a little girl her mom died in the toxic waste it was when this crap first started.

*flashback*
It was night time when a something exploded tori came running in our room and jumped in the bed with us. Me and lisa woke up when tori started crying.

Whats wrong i asked holding tori in my embrace we all turned our attention to the tv when the news was on.

(news report)
A bomb was planted down at the underwater toxic wasteland everyone must evacuate i repeat evac-ahh

A mysterious monster just ripped the news reporter's fleash apart i covered tori's eyes till the camera got disconnected. James let go of tori and turned to lisa.

Everything is going to be ok baby lisa said trying to comfort tori. Tori was sobbing and lisa tried to hold back her tears. Come on lets go i said as i got the keys off the dresser.

Lisa picked up tori and ran downstairs as we opened the door we noticed people was getting eaten. Oh my god lisa said covering tori's innocent eyes.

We all got in the car and sped down the street to the border we seen toxic monsters coming out the hospital as soon as we got to the border we noticed another monster with its flesh rotted and ripped apart. It came closer to the car and...........